Chapter24

At Hawaii Airport

Everyone.. Please gather together so I can just make sure that no ones missing. Dad made the announcement.

Everyone soon showed up with there luggages and dad told us that we're staying in a 5star hotel and we all can do anything we want to cause dad already made the arrangements and paid.

We all went to the hotel and the manager handed us the keys and gave us a hotel tour showing us everything. He also showed us the beach and that's just really big and beautiful.. It is covered with big coconut trees and small beautiful huts. I felt like I'm dreaming everything.

After the 1.30 hour tour, we all went back to our room to get fresh and rest cause we got a big party tonight.. Dad wanted to celebrate my birthday at midnight which is obviously the next date.. That means my birthdayyy!!!! I'm so excited about it. Robert has just been there with me every time but he didn't said much.. He was just quite all around and my dad and he just got invisible for about 1hour and god knows where they went. I asked Robert but he just said that they were at the bar but I can tell when he's lying. I don't know what's going on but I just hope everything's fine. I was laying on my bed and I didn't realize when I drift way in a sleep.

After 5 hours

Shana! Baby wake up! We have to go.. You've been sleeping for 5 hours now.. Come on! Get you lazy ass do some dance.. Robert patted my ass and kissed my cheeks.

I woke up with a sleepy messy hair and swollen eyes.. I yawned and got up try to have my senses back.. I'm so tired from the journey..

What time it is? I asked in a low sleepy tone.

Babe.. It's 4 in the evening.. We have a lot of things to do.. You can't just sleep here all the time.. Everyone's waiting for you and Dad is also here with my aunt and cousins. They all are waiting for you to show up.. Robert said shaking me from my back.

Wakey Wakey Baby.. Wake Up.. He started patting my back and pushing me from behind.

Okay-Okay! Easy Old Man.. I'm awake..

What did you just called me? He said in seductive tone.

Oh-oo.. Nothing.. I'm just gonna get myself ready before you pull me back down in the bed.. I chuckled and give him a peck on the lips and ran to bathroom.

You better be careful next time. Robert shouted.

Well we'll see.  I shouted back..

I wear a red long gown dress with silver heels, put some makeup, straighten my hair and put some hard lavender Cologne. 

Robert? I'm ready.. Let's go!

Yeah lets go.

Robert's wearing a white dress shirt with blue blazer and black jeans. He as usual put the white sneakers.

He looks so decent yet so sexy.. Well god will save me tonight.. I'm already getting wet..

We both reached down the hall, as we entered everyone started shouting and hooding like we are some celebs. I mean I know we're perfect and our family loves us but they're getting so over emotional and only god knows why..

Hey dad! Hey mom! I hugged them and they introduced me to Mr. Downey Sr.

Well, Shana meet Robert's father..

I'm getting so nervous from inside, I've never officially met Robert's family..

Hey!.. Nice to meet you.. I hugged Robert' dad and he kissed my cheeks.

Well.. You're beyond beautiful. You're way more charming and beautiful than Robert describes you and as we imagined you Shana. You two make a great couple.. May god always bless you both.. He pulled me in a hug again and then started introducing me with the rest of the family.. I met Robert's aunt Vanessa​ and his cousin brothers Harry and Ron.. Well I kinda laughed at there names but soon apologized because Robert then told me about Aunt's passion for Harry potter movie. She loved the series out of the world and named there son after Harry and Ron. Well not so bad.. It's actually kinda good. Soon we all had our dinners and went on the dance floor, it was 11.25pm.

May I have your attention please..
I'm the most luckiest person on the earth right now.. I have this big beautiful family and the most amazing girlfriend Shana.. We're here to celebrate her 20th birthday together.. It's. 11.30 and in about half and hour my love you'll get loads of wishes and love and gifts but before that I want to present my love for you in my horrible voice..

Awww..Robbie.. You'll sing well.. And thank you so much.. I love you babe. I shouted.

I love you to baby. Robert said and started singing. He started playing the piano.

When the shadow won’t leave
When the battle won’t stop
And every breath that you breathe
Takes all that you’ve got
When you wonder if you’re always
Gonna feel this way
Hear the Lord of heaven say
I will hold you when you’re breaking
Like a father and a friend
And I will carry you through darkness
‘Til we see the sun again
So rest your head and cry your tears
Know that I am with you here
When you can’t lift that weight
Believe me when I say I will
I know you’re feeling overwhelmed
Before the day even begins
But I can see beyond the now
This is not how your story ends
And when you’re at your weakest
Oh I’ve never been more strong
So let me be the one you’re leaning on
I will dry your eyes
I will calm your fears
I will show you how you’re beautiful beautiful
I will walk with you
On the raging sea
And I will never leave
When there’s a door that you can’t open
When there’s a war that you can’t win
I will I will I will..

I will always love you my sweetheart.. No matter what happens.. I'll always be there..
We will face ups and downs..
There will be times when we'll fight, argue, cry but I promise to you that I will always trust you and never leave you.
My life changed the moment I saw..
I thought that I can again live..
I can be happy .. I can have a family..
You complete me Shana..
I want to protect you..
I want to love you..
I wan to be your side for ever..
As I said year before..
Threat is imminent and I have to protect that one thing I can't live without and That's you.. Yes that's you Shana..
You once saved my life..
And with all that love and care..
I want to ask you tonight..

Ms Shanaya Andrews, will you be Mrs. Shanaya Downey?.. Yes sweetheart.. Will be you marry me? Will you please please please complete me? Will you be the hottest mom of my charming kids?