Chapter 1: Last day

Jack's POV:

Come on... Come on! Just five more minutes and I'm out of the shit hole!

School's the worst. You basically go to this building to read books and do homework... I mean, what's the point?! It's not like I'll ever use the Pythagorean theorem in real life! And I could easily do that at home, sitting on my couch and eating chips.

"Don't forget to read if you have the time!" Mrs. White said. Like I'd ever have time! I'm gonna be too busy playing video games.

I look over at the clock. Four minutes left?! But it's been at least three minutes! This is bullshit! I grunted and let my head go back. Apparently, I grunted too loud and "disturbed" the teacher...

"Mr. Frost? You seem to be very interested in our conversation..." Mrs. White said.
"Mm... No. Not really. I'm just waiting for the bell to ring," I answered with a smile on my face.
"Well, perhaps you'd like to wait at the principal's office?"
"Um. No thanks. I'm good here!"

Everyone in the class laugh... well, except for that one girl with the white hair. What's her name again? Elisa or something... Doesn't matter. I don't care. All I know is that she has no sense of humor.

"Mr. Frost! Stand up and go to the principal's office right this instant!" The teacher said, raising her voice.

I grunted, got up, took my bag and, as I was about to leave, turned around to face the class.

"Thanks, everyone! For being the best audience I've ever had so far... Except you!" I pointed at that girl. "You didn't laugh at any of my joke all year long. You are dead to me."
"I only laugh at smart joke, and since your brain's so small, I would only be laughing at you," The girl replied.

I didn't know she had comebacks! Good for her! The class laugh, again. But this time, they were laughing at me... Didn't feel so good, but who cares? This is the last day of school anyways!

"Miss Winters, maybe you'd like to accompany Mr. Frost?"
"Oh, no! I didn't..."
"Yes, yes! Go on!"

She grunted, got up and went through the door. She didn't even wait for me! How rude! I've never talked to this girl all year, and now, on the last day, she speaks up! And got sent to the principal's office, so that's an added bonus.

Everyone at the school assumes I'm this bad boy because I go to detention a lot and fail exams... But I'm not that bad. I try to act tough because I was bullied in middle school and I swore to myself never to be weak again...

Elsa's POV:

For the first time in my life, I get sent to the principal's office for... For what?! For talking back to that shit-face? It's so unfair! The worst thing is, I have to go there with him!!

"Aren't you gonna wait for me, Winters?" I heard him say. I just continued walking.

I... *sigh*... We finally arrived at Mr. North's office. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in!" He shouted from inside.

I opened the door and sat down one of the two chairs in front of Mr. North. He looked surprised to see me.

"Miss Winters?! What are you doing here?" He asked.
"She talked back! That's what she did! Good comeback, too!" Jack-ass answered for me.
"I didn't ask you, Mr. Frost. I asked Miss Winters!"
"Yeah... I... I talked back to him." I answered.
"Um... You're a good student Miss Winters, so you can go. Have a nice summer!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"What?! How is that fair?!" Jack-ass shouted. What a great nickname, right?!

I stood up and went through the door. I looked back to see Jack-ass looking at me with jealousy. I gave him a smirk and left, just like that. As I returned to class, the bell rang and summer was finally here! Everyone was leaving their class, while I tried to go inside.

Mrs. White was a nice teacher, so I want to end my school year nicely.

"Mrs. White? I just wanted to apologize for the things I said."
"Thank you, Elsa! I know you're a great student, but you did say something hurtful, and it looked fair to send you to the principal's office."
"Yes, I understand. Have a nice summer, Mrs. White!"
"Thank you, you too!"

Well, that was easy! I'm glad I did it! I like having a nice relationship with teachers... Gets you by some stuff. Hopefully, I won't have to see Frosty McFrost ever again! I don't have to worry about summer though, because I'm going to Summer Camp with my little sister and there's no technology there.

Little Jack-ass couldn't survive even a second there. This is going to be the best summer ever! A Frost-free summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All right! New book the day I finished my first book! I have to write. If not, I feel unfulfilled. Anyways, just a quick start. Hope it's good!
-Maya's Stories 🐝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~