Chapter 13: The famous Friday

Elsa's POV:

Today's Friday and it's movie night! Well, it's gonna be outside, but it's still pretty cool! But first, we're gonna have to play sports... Another stupid camp policy: We have to stay active before finally relaxing.

"Anna, you better get up!" I said to her.
"Or else what?" She said in a sleepy voice.

I frowned and went to my bathroom. I then got a cup of water and walked up to my sister's bed.

"Or else that." I said, pouring the water on her head.

She gasped and, somehow, immediately woke up... Fascinating! Note to self: Pour cold water on someone to wake them up.

"You're dead!" She shouted as she quickly got out of her bad.

I started to run towards the door. Anna was following me, but the thing is... She's still in her pyjamas, meaning when she leaves the house, everyone's gonna see her... This is going to be fun!

I went through the door and, soon enough, my sister followed... in her pyjamas... with wet hair. I stopped a few feet away from my house. When Anna was close to me, she pushed me so hard I almost fell on the ground!

"Woah! Anna, calm down!" I said, laughing a bit.
"What's your problem, Elsa?!" She shouted.
"Anna, you're still in your pyjamas!"
"What?"

She looked down and quickly went inside. God, I feel really bad now! There was a lot of people outside, too! Like 20 to 30 people, at least. After she was back in the house, people started laughing and talking about what just happened. Kristoff was there, too, and I know she kinda likes him.

I should have the award of the worst sister in the world, right now! But it's not my fault! I mean, she's the one who ran after me in her pyjamas! But I'm the one who splashed water on her so... It's a little bit my fault... I really have to apologize.

I went inside and didn't see my sister anywhere. Then I heard some sobbing in the bathroom. I lightly knocked on the door.

"Go away!" I heard my sister shout.
"Anna, can you just open the door?" I asked.
"No! Go away!"
"Anna, look... I'm sorry. I'm very sorry! I just... It was stupid and I'm sorry." She opened the door.
"Everyone saw me!"
"Not everyone... Jack wasn't there..."
"Oh yeah! Because that's all you can think about! You're precious little Jack!"

"Alright, woah! Don't start with that! Anna, I'm so sorry and I'll just keep apologizing until you forgive me!" I said.
"That was such a bitch move!" She replied.
"And you think I don't know that?! *sigh* Look, if it makes you feel any better... You had your cute pyjamas on..."
"*chuckle* Oh come on! That wasn't even that funny!"
"So... you forgive me?"
"*sniff* Yes... Yes I do..."
"Yes! And don't worry! If anyone messes with you, I'll punch them so hard they won't be able to breath!"
"*chuckle* Thanks, Elsa..."

I kissed her forehead and gave her a huge hug! I'm glad things are back to normal...

Jack's POV:

Alright, let me explain something real quick... Every last Friday of each month, something happens to me that I just can't explain. It has nothing to do with the weather or the day, it just happens... It's like clockwork.

And on that last Friday of the month, I have no interest whatsoever in doing anything. On that day, I just stay in bed all day, and I'm not exaggerating! It's like feeling down on a rainy day, but worse... It's really hard to explain, but on that day, nobody can get me off my bed. I call it "the famous Friday".

It took Hiccup 30 minutes and the help of Kristoff and Flynn to just get me to put on pants. After that, I just slept on the cafeteria table without eating breakfast, then I skipped the "washing of the dishes" with Elsa. I really felt bad for it, but I can't do anything about it... I just hope she understands, even though it's hard to explain it...

Today, we had sports. We went to the gymnasium with Group 4 and there was a lot of different things we could play. There was tennis, basketball, volleyball and badminton... I know, right? Badminton. Who plays that anyway?

While everyone was playing, I was just laying down on one of the benches. Rudy tried to get me up, but he gave up pretty quickly.

"Where were you this morning?" I heard Elsa ask. I slowly opened my eyes.
"Oh, um... Yeah..." I answered. She sat down net to me.
"Didn't want to help me out?"
"Um... It's not that. It's really not. It's just... today's a bad day..."
"It's bad for me too, but I still washed the dishes!"
"Okay... I'll try to explain... "
"Yes! Please do!"

"Um... Alright, so... Every last Friday of each month, I just... feel down..." I started to say.
"Feel down... That makes sense!" She answered.
"I know... It doesn't make sense, but it just happens... On that day, I don't do anything. I just lay in bed and nobody can do anything about it."
"Well, you're here now..."
"And it took my 3 roommates about 30 minutes to do so... Notice how I'm just laying here and doing nothing? Just go ask Hiccup if you don't believe me."
"Alright! I will!"

After a few moments she came back.

"Alright, I believe you." She said.
"See? It's like clockwork... Every last Friday of every month..." I said.
"Pfft! Whatever!"

I smiled and so did she. Seems like she doesn't like sports very much. Kinda like me!

"You're lucky, because after that, we're watching a movie outdoors!" She said after some time. I immediately stood up.
'Wait, what?! We get to watch a movie?!" I almost screamed.
"Look who lightened up!"

"Well, you know? If it's a movie, I am always in..." I said, while sliding closer to her.
"*giggle* Who isn't?!" She said.
"*chuckle* Yeah... *pause* Sorry I didn't help you after breakfast... That was a very uncool thing to do..."
"Well, with your... um, condition, I think I can find it in my heart to forgive you..."
"Oh, how generous of you!"

She laughed. She really has a cute laugh. If she had laughed at any of my joke before, maybe I would've been much more nicer to her...