A/N: INTRODUCTION 2.0✔️

(for any of the RE-READERS wondering why I put 2.0 I feel as if my previous introduction was a little abrasive and now I have revised it so I won't be yelling at you the whole time😂😂)

HELLOOOOOOO!

WELCOME!!!!!

JUST A DISCLAIMER BEFORE WE GET STARTED WITH THE INTRO A HEADS UP, I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS (unless something is wrong).

IT'S JUST FUN TO DO SO YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO IT.

SO THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION BEFORE YOU START DOING THINGS (switches off caps mode because it's too much work holding down shift 😭)

#1:Posession
This is my book. MY meaning my and mine. Not yours ,also meaning that you cannot just take my idea from my book and call it your own. That is a crime that goes by the name of plagarism. I have my book listed under all rights reserved meaning that I have all of the rights to my book.

If you copy off of my book we will have serious problems . Usually you wouldn't want problems with people but stealing my things will get you at the top of the list and I'm not the one.

So please do yourself a favor, if you're making a book be original and creative

Un-original is not cute.

#2.Mistakes
Sometimes I read my book (yes I do and I am not ashamed). Lately I've read it and seen LOTS of spelling and punctual errors. So I'm going back and slowly editing them to make sure they are correct. Checks mean that , that chapter has been edited and or checked for errors.

I probably sound hypocritical when I say  this because I have Grammar Nazi tendencies aswell..... BUT every time a comma is missed somewhere DO NOT get in the comments like "YOU MISSED A COMMA!!!" Because chances are I haven't gotten to  that yet , if it doesn't have a check.

So for all of my grammar Nazis out there I love you ,but I got it.💖

#3.Characters
I am aware that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the comment section is where everyone can express your opinion. But I ask that everyone refrain from commenting rude things about the people that I cast my characters as. For example how Justin Bieber is Nate, don't comment things like "he's so gay omg." . That is not an opinion that is just an ignorant and irrelevant statement. I am not saying that you have to love these people just because I said so because that would be crazy.

I am just politely asking that you don't comment negative things not just about the cast, but about anyone in  general. I want my comment section to be positive not filled with hate because that's not what the Sugar Plum Dumplings stand for.

HOWEVER

You can curse out the characters like if Zach does something stupid (which he will, oops😂) or if Charlotte does something stupid (which she will, double oops😂😂) open a can of roasting and flame them.

#4.Content
This book will contain language here and there ,just a heads up. I don't believe any sexual scenes will be happening due to the characters backgrounds and how I can't take anything seriously. Sorry to burst your bubble ,if that's what you came for.

#5. Shout-Outs
I will occasionally do shout-outs, meaning I gather a list of users who have voted, commented and added this book to their library or reading lists and shout them out in this book.

BUT ONLY

if you are actively voting and commenting.

#6.Social Media

THERE IS NO ,I REPEAT, THERE IS NO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THIS BOOK.

NONE, ZILCH , ZERO

I am not allowed to have social media therefore I will not make any accounts on any type of social media site.

DESPITE WHAT YOU SEE

if you search usernames your search will yield no results

#7. Events and Structure
This book is FICTION.

F-I-C-T-I-O-N

Meaning this book is fake.

This book is not real and neither are some of the people.

So if you read something that's out of wack,DO NOT trapse your happy tail into the comments and go "THAT'S NOT REAL!". 

Because guess what sweetums? THE BOOK IS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF FAN-FICTION ,HENSE THE WORD FICTION

The dates to some events might be messed up but that's because this book is not real. None of this ever happened (besides why don't we becoming a band of course) .  As much as it hurts to admit, there is no Charlotte Marais 😔.

Also some rules from the real world might be tossed to the side in this book but again it's fiction and my book so I do what I want.

#8.Me and You
You can call me Kayla because that's what my friends call me, if you want to be friends.

BUT

Our friendship ceases to exist if you mess with me or my supporters.

If you don't want to be friends it's cool, I just think that it's nice to have people from all around the world connect with each other. I want you to feel like you can come talk to me if you ever need advice or help with anything , I'll do my best. It could be anything from Family Issues, Grades, Boys😏 to just a ranting buddy. If you ever need anything , my DM's are open.

Don't feel afraid to slide into my DM's😂😂😂

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

I LOVE MY SUGAR PLUM DUMPLINGS (official fandom name)  SOOOOOOO MUCCCHHHH

THEY ARE PART OF THE REASON WHY THIS BOOK IS SO SUCCESSFUL

BETWEEN THE COMMENTS, THE VOTES AND VIEWS THEY HAVE MADE MY BOOK KNOWN AND I COULDN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH!!!

WITH THAT BEING SAID

WELCOME TO RUNNER