Chapter Six-Rock On, Boys

Authors Note:

OMGGG guys I'm up to 40 reads!! Does this mean you like the story? Should I keep going? Comment or send me a message with any ideas or suggestions and I'll dedicate the chapter to you.

Bye for now lovelies! ♥

Sierra's Point of View

The next day I seem to get a lot more attention at work. I'm a little confused as to why until Allie tells me to check Instagram. I do and I'm stunned to see a picture of all the boys positioned so their newest tattoos show. The caption is: Loving our new ink by the amazing Sierra @sierra☆ink !

"Oh my God!" I exclaim. "I didn't even know they did this...."

"Yeah, they're full of surprises." Allie smirks at me.

Later that night when I get home (Allie has me staying until eight because the nights are pretty hectic and I just got here) I hear Andy pounding down the stairs.

"Hey!" He says.

"What's up?" I ask, setting my keys in the glass bowl on the shelf in the front hall and hanging my purse on the wall hooks.

He follows me into the kitchen and I open the fridge and pull out the jug of milk. Pouring myself a glass I lean against the counter and pull my vape (e-cigarette) out of my pocket. Andy watches me blow a couple smoke rings before answering.

"The guys and I have a show tonight."

"Yeah?" I hop up and sit on the counter and take a swig of my milk. "That's cool."

"Well, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah, what time?"

"We need to leave in twenty minutes." Andy glances at his phone screen.

"Okay," I set my glass in the sink and give Andy a smile before heading upstairs.

I walk into my closet and decide to wear a dark purple corset dress that ruffles out at my hips down to my knees. I lace up my heeled combat boots and leave my hair down and natural and apply some black lipstick  and concelar to my arms before heading back downstairs.

Andy looks up from his phone and kinda gapes at me. "You look awesome."

I blush. "Thanks."

We climb into his car and make our way to the venue. As we pull up I can already see the crowd of people waiting to get in. They scream when Andy steps out of the car and press against the railing. He smiles and waves before opening my door and helping me out. He takes my hand and we begin to walk up to the doors. They surge along with our path and Andy smiles and waves to them but keeps moving.

We walk inside and sigh with relief. Andy leads me backstage to the dressing room where the rest of the guys are in various states of undress. I pointedly look away as Ashley pulls on his pants and CC lays shirtless on the couch.

"SIERRAAA!!" CC cries, waving at me.

Laughing I walk over and plop myself down on his stomach. He grunts with my weight but smiles up at me. "Hey CC," I say.

Ashley walks over to me and gives me a hug before buttoning his pants and pulling on his leather jacket.

"We didn't know you were coming," he says, turning back around.

"It was kinda last minute," Andy says, taking off his shirt while walking over to the mirror. I avert my eyes from his chest and focus on CC.

"How are you, CC?" I ask.