Chapter Seventeen- Not So Holly Jolly Christmas Part 4

WARNING: LIGHT TO MEDIUM SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Sierra's Point of View

Andy twirls me into his chest and I giggle. Who would've known Andy was such a fantastic swing dancer? The song ends and I hug Andy, unable to keep the smile off my face.

"Alright, this is for all the lovers in the house. So grab your girl or your man and pull 'em close!" The Deejay announces.

Andy grins down at me and slides his hands around my waist, drawing me flush to his body. I reach up and twine my arms behind Andy's neck.

'Give me Love' by Ed Sheeran plays through the speakers and I smile as I rest my cheek on Andy's chest. We sway back and forth in a circle as the chorus comes on.

"Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, give me love...."

Tears gather in my eyes as Andy sings softly in my ear, swaying me to the beat of the song. I am officially on cloud nine, dancing with an angel.

As the ending notes of the song plays Andy turns me around, so my back is toward him. I'm about to ask what he's doing when a chain dangles in front of my face and settles around my neck. Andy's skilled fingers clasp the necklace, move my curls back into place, and he presses a gentle kiss on my neck. I look down at the delicate chain resting on my collarbones and gasp. Gingerly, I pick up the small silver locket and admire the delicate tulip etched into the face. One of Andy's hands reaches around my shoulder and clicks the side of the locket. When it pops open I see a picture of me and Andy. We're in their tour bus, me sitting on his lap. Our foreheads are pressed together, noses barely touching, small smiles of affection playing on our lips. I don't remember anyone taking a picture.... wait. Sammi and her sneaky little camera.

"Oh Andy.... " I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek. He swipes it away and smiles down at me, blushing slightly. I lean up and place my hands on the sides of his face and pull him down, kissing him softly.

"I love you Sierra," He whispers to where only I can hear, gazing at me with his sparkling baby blue eyes. My heart stops. "I mean that. I'm in love with you, my dear Angel."

"I love you, my Dark Knight." I whisper back, as my eyes fill with tears again.

He takes both my hands in his and kisses me again.

"Alright everyone," The DJ says. "It's time for presents. If you have something for someone then let's get it on!"

Andy and I link hands and walk back to the table our group is sitting at, goofy smiles on our faces. We take our seats and I grab the large gift bag holding my presents for everyone. Reaching in, I hand the respective person their gift.

"On three," Ella says.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

We tear into our packages, wrapping paper flying everywhere.

"Sammi!" I quickly hide her gift back in the box and smack her on the arm (she's sitting to my right and Andy's on my left).

"What?" She giggles. "Andy's birthday is in a few days and Valentine's Day won't be far behind." She sends a wink my way and I blush, quickly putting the box in my bag.

Ella gives me the whole Dark Kiss Bath & Bodyworks set. I remember telling her it's my favorite and that I was running out a few weeks ago. Lauren gives me a new tapestry and makeup set. CC gives me a box of magic tricks and Jake gives me a few black light posters. Jinxx gives me a limited addition Black Veil Brides hoodie and beanie. I can't help but groan when I open Ashley's gift.