Chapter 33 - Prank Wall - To Hades With Them ALL

Chapter 33 – Prank War – to Hades with them all.

It's Late November – Early December

"Hey Bruce?" Dick asked his guardian as the family of 4 sat around the table eating breakfast. It was a quiet morning, but last night all but quiet for the Dynamic Trio. Bruce looked up from his newspaper to see his Ward, the boy who he had taken in over 2 years ago, and came to care about very much. Bruce recognised the boy's smirk – he was planning something

"What is it Dick?" Bruce asked his troublesome child. He set the newspaper down on the table and rested his elbows either side of his plate as he leaned a little bit closed to the boy.

"It's about the charity ball tomorrow night." Dick started. Bruce motioned with his hands for his Ward to continue.

"You know how, whenever you host a charity ball you always let Babs, Wally and Roy come along so I don't get bored?" Dick asked his guardian.

"Well, considering that I am the one who lets them come along... What about them?" Bruce was interested to see where the boy would go with this. When Dick first came to the manor, he would never ask for anything and practically didn't speak. Bruce was always encouraging the boy to speak out and ask for things more often. And now he had a mute 7-year-old to take care of as well, he was encouraging her to speak more than ever.

"Would they be able to come over for a sleepover the tonight, please? And then they will already be here for tomorrow night." Bruce looked at Dick for a few seconds, shocked. This was the first time he had ever asked him for something like this before. Whenever him and his friends met up, it was always Bruce organising it with his friends' guardians.

"I don't see why not. And if it's okay with Barry and Oliver, you 5 can patrol the city for an hour or 2 if you would like." Dick's face literally lit up at this. His crystal blue eyes were shining with excitement. Dick turned to his little sister and fist-bumped her saying "A inceput!" Which means 'It's on!' in Romanian. Sky then said to him, "la Hades cu toți!" Meaning; 'To Hades with them all!" Bruce was surprised that Sky spoke, considering the only times she speaks is when she is 'Seth' and to her brother when they're alone.

Bruce sighed deeply before pulling out his phone from his back pocket. "I'll call Barry, Oliver and Jim. You kids go set up a room.

~~~~~~~~TIME~SKIP~~~~~~~~TO 10:00~

"Babs!" Sky heard her brother call out as Alfred let the young crime fighter inside the manor. Dick ran down the stairs to greet his 2 and a half-year older friend and Sky slid down the railing as if she was riding side-saddle on a horse, leaped off into a triple front-flip, before landing gracefully next to Barbara.

"Nice flip!" Barbara said to Sky as she went for a hi-five.

"MISS SKYLAINA!" They forgot about Alfred - who, absolutely hates it when people don't use furniture for its intended purpose. "Be careful. You could hurt yourself.

"Alfred, I'm quite sure that Sky knows what she is doing." Bruce tried to reason with his Butler in a playful tone.

"That gives her no excuse to mistreat the furniture. Mistress Sky, please refrain from sliding down on the stair railing as if it were a slide." Alfred directed the second part to Sky. She knew that she shouldn't have done that, but she couldn't resist, the railing was just too tempting. Sky still wasn't comfortable talking to Alfred yet, it wasn't anything about him that made her uneasy, it was just that she didn't trust him yet. So instead she just signed to him. 'I'm sorry.'