0.08

Bella had already forced herself up to get dressed and shove her few folders, locker lock, school computer, binder, and pencil case into her backpack then shoved on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt that most likely wasn't even hers.

Brendon knocked on the door and patiently waited for two and a half minutes for Bella to answer. The both of them were trying hard not to wake up Bella's dads.

"Hey." Brendon whispered.

"What's up?" Bella mumbled back while closing the door then locking it.

The kids lived closer to the high school than the elementary school and the middle school, so they didn't have to take the bus anymore.

"Ready for school." Brendon asked. He looked at Bella as she put her keys back into her pocket.

It was warm for the early morning that it was, but the childish teenagers were comfortable.

"Psh." Bella rolled her eyes when she realized that those three girls who loved to torment her were right behind them.

"What? I thought you loved school."

Brendon was confused. Thinking he did something to make Bella fall into this weird attitude, he contemplated saying sorry, but in the end decided against it because he figured those girls behind him would probably try to steal Bella from him.

Although Brendon hadn't seen the way those dumb girls acted, he thought that they would make better friends for Bella than he would've. They were girls and they knew shit that Brendon didn't. They would be able to talk lip gloss and boys with her.

"I guess you finally rubbed off on me than." Bella faked a smile and tugged on the strap of her backpack.

_____
A/N
I'm extremely sorry I haven't been updating as frequently as I promised. My life sorta hit a bump in the road and one of my closest friends left without giving a reason. I was feeling down for a while, but I'm finally starting to come to terms with it and you know what? Screw him. *screams internally*