1.01

If it was Bella's choice, she wouldn't be going to school anymore. All it took for her to start dreading the idea of it was a few dirty looks and a couple (very uncreative) nicknames. She feared for when the girl's would start to get meaner, because she knew it was going to happen.

Bella wanted nothing more than to spend the sixth day of school sitting at home watching Disney movies with her dads, just like she had the Sunday before, but it wasn't going to happen. Her dads insisted that she went to school today, because neither of them would be home to watch her. The overprotective dads than proceeded to take Bella's temperature amongst other things. And after they ruled out a sickness of any of kind, they went back to saying that she had to go to school.

Annoyed, Bella texted Brendon that she was coming over so they could walk to school together.

Things were going to take a turn for the worse from the start folks, for when Bella stepped outside, it started raining.

"Dang it." Was mumbled under her breath before she started walking down the block.

The girls appeared behind Bella ever so quietly. They started with just kicking the mud up at her, but when Bella pretended not to care about that, they quickly tried to come up with something else. Something more mentally painful.

Two of the girls went on either side of Bella, while the third, and the one from Math class who was now invited every morning, stayed behind. The two kids by Bella tapped her shoulder multiple times. "Hey snot face."  They would whisper. "What's new, Dickbreath?" Like I said, very uncreative, but hurtful nonetheless.

"Please just let me go." Bella had the house in her sight, she could probably shake these girls off and run.

"Why would we do that, idiot?" One of the girls asked sarcastically while faking a smile.

"Please," She felt as small as she had during science class that one time when the boy, Jordan, sitting next to her pointed out that in comparison to earth, we were all just tiny little specs of dust running around senselessly.

"Nope." One yelled into Bella's ear.

"You're wrong bing bong." The other screamed.

It's bing bong you're wrong, get it right. Bella thought to herself as she subconsciously started walking away from the girls.

"Hey!" All four of them yelled.

"Where are you going?" This time, only one was talking.

Bella froze. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood there, staring at the girls. She looked absolutely horrified of them, and they feed off of that kind of stuff.

"That's what I thought."

The two girls from behind pushed Bella off of the sidewalk and into a pile of mud.

She sat there. Sat there. In the mud. Staring up at the girls.

No more glaring, only staring. She was pleading for some sort of help with her eyes.

One of the girl's mouths opened and it looked like she was going to say something, but no.

Her eyes landed on something behind the girl in the mud, alarming her a bit. Bella's head turned around, fast. There was a car, Okay? Bella went to bring her attention back to the bullies, but they were gone.

Gone.

_____
A/N
Soo. I just want you guys to know that I read all of the comments, (even though I don't reply most of the time. I'm sorry about that by the way), and I love you guys so much.