2.06

Bella knew as soon as her dads asked her to come on tour with them that she was excited, but when the big black bus with the previously made memories laced throughout the sides finally showed up, Bella's heart beat skyrocketed. She was absolutely head-over-heals for the whole idea of this, and the fact that she'd gotten out of finals because of how her dads and the tour crew were going to "homeschool" her, was just as comforting as a new puppy snuggling up to you when you're sad.

"You ready kid?" Josh joked as he slapped a hand onto his daughter's back.

"You kidding?" She asked before grabbing her suitcase and running towards the bus.

"Hey Belle!" Jenna greeted as the not-so-look-alike jumped on the bus behind her. It always confused the two when the clique claimed that Jenna and Bella looked practically identical; neither of them could see it. Ever.

"Sup J?" She asked. Her dads followed close behind like the bodyguards they were muscular enough to be.

"Where's Brendo?" Jenna asked, setting her phone down on the table.

"Not coming for a few months." Bella replied before going to her bunk.

"It's late. We should just let her sleep anyway." Tyler advised the crew. "Anyway, big day tomorrow, aye?" He expertly shifted the conversation towards the interview he and Josh had early in the morning as Bella texted Brendon from her bunk.

Her hand ran through her hand as she sat criss-cross-applause on the bed and read his texts. She didn't understand how them talking about the tour bus escalated into this:

Brendon💕:
Okay have fun.

Brendon💕:
you know what?

Brendon💕:
i love you.

They used to say it all the time when they were simply best friends, but for some reason this felt different to her. It's not like she didn't love him- she did- she just felt... weird saying it like this.

It was hard to explain to herself, and would've been even harder to try to explain to anyone else. However, she needed him to know that she loved him too.

Bella❤️:
i love you too

Bella❤️:
but i feel weird saying that

Brendon💕:
wait what

Brendon💕:
dude

Brendon💕:
i'm sorry

Brendon💕:
bellaaaa

Bella❤️:
no i really do love you

Brendon💕:
well talk to me

Brendon💕:
what's the matter?

Bella❤️:
it's just strange to say

Brendon💕:
well we don't have to say
it if you don't want to.
i can send you memes instead

Bella❤️:
Deal

Brendon 💕:

Bella❤️:Stop stalking my dad's twitter

Bella❤️:
Stop stalking my dad's twitter

_____

a/n:
so not sure if you saw my new bio (update schedule) but i know it's not thursday, we just had a snow day today and i was bored out of my mind. i hope you enjoy!!

edit: pray for the wicked is so freaking good, i almost fell off my bed listening