1.00

"Want Oreos?" Bella didn't even try to take her attention off of the pantry and threw a package of cookies at her best friend sitting at the kitchen table.

"Sure." There was no point in replying though because the Oreos were now sitting in front of Brendon waiting to be opened. "Hey can we talk?"

"Yea." There was a seconds silence that felt like an eternity for Brendon as Bella continued to search through her cabinets. "Milk or water?" (A/N sorry if you read the Milk fic...)

"Belle. Come on." Brendon pleaded.

"Oh. There's also Iced Tea." Bella smirked to herself.

She thought that whatever the dirty humored boy wanted was to question her about some weird kink or something. She didn't know. He was weird, but that was why they were best friends. So she enjoyed egging him on as he sat at the kitchen table ever so patiently.

"Bella." He was trying not to laugh even though he knew what he wanted to say was important.

But just by the tone of his voice, Bella could tell what was up, the only problem was that Brendon couldn't tell what she was thinking .

Her head whipped around. Her shaky hands didn't leave the fridge doors she stared at Brendon and felt her face flush. She knew that this was either going to be about that stupid boy she walking into math with that she didn't even remember the name of those girls she tried to kill first period using nothing but her eyes.

She was hoping oh so much that it was about the boy and not the 'bullies.'

"Bren?" Bella's voice dropped to whisper and all that could be heard was the faint sounds of Tyler singing and Josh beating the hell out of his drums.

"Come here?" He asked, sort of regretting his decision to say something in the first place.

Bella slipped into the seat next to Brendon quietly. Both kids not knowing what to say or do or how to act.
The tension was definitely there. No doubt.
And the thoughts that were rushing through their minds were moving faster than the speed of sound.
Bella's heart spread up and so did the speed of Brendon's leg that bounced up and down.

"Do you like Ryan?" It shot out before Brendon even thought about it. His hands climbed their way up to his mouth and he frowned, his jaw slightly a jar. The scent of Oreos staining his hands.

"What?" She slowly stood up from the stool she was previously sitting on and, believe me, wasn't even half as shocked as Brendon.

"I-I... Do you?" His hands were down now, but his face was still bright red. His whole body felt tingly and he was definitely worried. Was she going to put two and two together and figure out he actually kinda sorta maybe like liked her? She was smart, Brendon knew that.

"Brendon. Are you kidding me?" And without the small girl's consent, she burst out laughing.

"No. Why is this funny?" He felt his face drop, just like Bella's voice had before.

"Because- Haha, Brendon!" Bella sat on the floor to try and stop herself from literally peeing. She leaned back against the cabinet and held her stomach as she laughed.

"Bella seriously." He sat down next to her. A little hurt by her laughing. Even though it was more or less with him than at him.

"Brendon. Really?" She stopped her laughing and tiled her head back a bit so she could look up at the boy sitting next to her a little. "Don't you think I would've told you? And we just met. And he's weird? Brendon." She stood up just to get rid of the feeling of his stares.

"Oh." Brendon felt the feeling of his fingers slowly creep to the back of his neck while Bella slowly felt more and more wrong standing there with Brendon sitting on her kitchen floor. "That's good." He smiled a huge white smile.

"That's good?"

"Kiddos." Josh called as he bounced up the staircase winding up from the basement. "Want pizza?" He walked into the kitchen to find the blushing fourteen year olds in the same positions as before; one on the floor plus one standing up, just feet away.

"Now he comes up." Bella whispered. She played the famous eye-roll card and sat back down next to Brendon, leaving dad number 1 confused in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Hi Mr. Dun." Brendon piped up, feeling as if Josh knew exactly what was going on his Brendon's Brain. The words I LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER seemed to be flying throughout his head in big, bold letters for Josh to see.

"Uh Okay..." Josh walked over to the two teens and reached for the phone on the counter above them. "Plain or something else?" He asked as he typed in the pizzeria's number that he now knew by heart.

"Plain." They both replied at the same time.

"Hello, can I have one..." Josh's voice faded away as he got closer and closer to the bottom of the steps.

_____
A/N
Would you guys care if I just did updates every day for a while?