2.09

Bella backed away from behind Tyler's chair and hurried behind the corner, not wanting to ruin the fans' day. Josh turned around, looking for his babygirl, but she was nowhere.

"Ty." Josh called while tugging on his boyfriend's sweatshirt sleeve and looking in the opposite direction. "Where's Belle?" He asked.

Tyler mumbled the words one sec to the boy in front of him with a smile and a wink before focusing his attention on Josh.

Tyler instantly let his thoughts race and he started to panic a bit.

Knowing what was happening, he took a deep breath. He did his best to clear his head and stay optimistic.

"Probably just had to pee." Tyler exhaled shakily and nodded. "Maybe it was a code red." He whispered with a laugh.

Josh nodded.

Maybe Tyler was right. Maybe it was just an emergency. It was really unlike Bella to run off like this without telling anyone in the first place. Plus there were security guards in every nook and cranny of this building. And almost the whole entire staff knew Bella. So yea, she was safe. But Josh couldn't help but think otherwise.

Little did Josh know, Bella was perfectly fine thanks to a very special someone. Any guesses as to who he may be? Brendon fucking Urie.

Bella❤️:
bren i have a situation

Brendon 💕:
what's up buttercup

Bella❤️:
who the hell gave birth to me?

Brendon 💕:
honey

Brendon💕:
baby

Brendon💕:
i don't know who created you, but i sure as hell am glad they did. i don't know how you became tyler and josh's baby, but it doesn't matter to me because i'm just glad i've met you. none of this matters to me. i love you for you, ok?

Bella❤️:
i love you too

Bella❤️:
do you think i wasn't good enough for my birth parents?

Bredon💕:
Maybe they thought you were too much of a stoner to keep

Bella❤️:
You're a dork

Bredon💕:
I'm an adorable dork, bitch

Bella❤️:
I have to go find dad's. you and i are talking about this parent thing later tho

Brendon💕:
is it because i called you a bitch

Bella❤️:
no it's because we're at a m&g and i'm hiding next to a trash can

Brendon💕:
Im

Bella❤️:
don't you dare make that joke mr. urinal

Brendon💕:
well now i have to thx

Brendon💕:
U FOUND UR HOME💞💗💚🧡❤️👌🙌👏⭐️💕💔💙👋💕🙃☺️😫🤮😢🤢😥😵😩

Bella❤️:
the emojis were a bit much

Brendon💕:
oh come on i'm a bit much

Bella❤️:
Tru

Bella❤️:
Ok I got to go

Brendon💕:
Ok never call yourself trash. I love you

Bella❤️:
Goodbye brendo

Bella picked herself up from the dirty floor and rolled her eyes. Her phone had died just minutes ago and the only thing stuck on her brain were thoughts of a maybe better life with her biological mom, dad, and possibly even brother and sister.

She told Brendon she had to go knowing her dads were going to be furious that she ran off without a word, but also because of the ever so helpful not-wanting-to-leave-him-abruptly-if-her-phone-died-because-it-was-on-one-percent feeling.

So she texted Brendon until she knew she couldn't. She was grateful for him helping her out and couldn't stop smiling because of the mini-paragraph he'd sent her about how her biological family didn't matter to him. Their relationship was one of the only things Bella felt like she could get right, and she was so happy she had Brendon.

Nearly tripping over her laces, Bella found herself close to lost in the huge building hosting the meet and greet, and just seconds to get to her dads before they called a search party.

There was something about knowing her dads were worried that made this sour situation taste a whole lot sweeter to Bella. Just being able to know that Tyler and Josh at least cared about her well-being was enough to make her stop with the eye rolling nonsense and smile; at least for a second because she wasn't alone.

The girl soon found herself turning a corner and being met abruptly with cheers from the remainder of the kids on line.

"Where were you?" Tyler asked his daughter though gritted teeth, still looking at the kids and fake-smiling.

"Bathroom." Bella lied. She nodded. "Was an emergency." She dragged out the emergency part to make it more evident to her fathers what was happening with her body at the moment. (Which wasn't a lie; it was in fact that time of the month.)

Tyler nodded bath before exhaling happily.

"Ok. Who's next?" He asked the line cheerfully.

_____
A/n:
2K + READS? I LOVE YOU
ALL SO MUCH THIS IS
INSANE. YOU DON'T
KNOW HOW MUCH I
APPRECIATE THIS.

I started writing this story as a way for me to let off steam and I never thought it would make it this far. Thank you for all of the reads, votes, and comments (which are so funny and help me a lot). You probably don't want to read all this so I'll stop, but just know that I love youuu 💞