4.08

As soon as the concert was over, Bella's IV was unblocked. She couldn't sit still again and was jumping all over the place, just like that morning. Brendon wasn't allowed to be in the room at the moment though since he wasn't "related by blood" and was in the waiting room.

He tried to convince the doctors by saying his was family and her best friend and even gave boyfriend a go, but still, they told him that he wasn't related by blood; to which Brendon responded "her dads aren't related by blood either," before he was shoved out of the room.

But anyway, now she was sitting upside down on her making a musically for her dads fans that obsessed over the fact that she only had 4 on her account and coincidentally hadn't used the app in years. But drugs can do strange things to strange girls.

And once she found a 15-second long audio of Brendon singing Northern Downpour, she couldn't resist, especially since it was perfectly edited to sound like he was in an empty room, and like it was raining outside. She fell in love with it instantly.

But just as she was about to press the post button, the door slammed open, revealing one of her dads, Tyler, and her doctor.

"Hi!" She squealed as she rolled over and jumped out of the hospital bed. She wrapped her arms around Tyler's neck and jumped onto him.

"Woah ok." He laughed, putting her down gently. She was heavier then he remembered. Or maybe he was just tense. Maybe he was tired from the show, but not likely. Maybe he was just anxious for the minutes to come.

Jenna walked in. Bella's smile dropped instantly. Not because she didn't love the woman though. Because when they bring both parents in the room, there was usually bad news. She'd been watching cheesy hospital sitcoms all day, she knew.

"Hey J- um mom." She flashed a very badly executed fake smile that made Jenna laugh and Tyler just make fun of. She didn't know if the doctor knew or not and the drugs were still running wild in her body.

"Ok." The Doctor closes the door and looked at the family of three. "Right, so obviously we're the doctors and we have your medical records. We do understand the situation which is why, Jenna, you're here, but uh Joshua isn't. If you'd like to get him, we can probably maneuver our way around the press but w-" It felt like the Doctor wasn't going to ever shut the hell up. Tyler knew that if he didn't interject, he would keep talking forever.

And in case you're wondering, yes. There were reporters swarming the waiting room, despite how much they were told to leave. A total of 12 fans, 6 reports, 2 camera men, and a mother of a fan were gathered in the room. Not many compared to a few hours ago where a whopping total of 27 fans were located in the lobby after they found out through social media what was going on.

"No, whatever it's fine."

"Dad, relax." Bella whined, crawling back into her bed. Jenna nodded from her chair in the corner and seconded that statement. "I'm okay now."

"And actually that's why you guys are in here." The doctor continued, clearing his throat. "The boy downstairs, is that another family member or...? He told us about 15 different stories."

"No, just a friend," Tyler confirmed, nodding to both himself and the doctor.

"Ok. So, sir, your daughter experienced a type of fainting referred to as Syncope which basically means that you remember feeling dizzy and losing your vision, but you can't remember falling down or the actual fainting part." Both parents nodded while Bella laughed at the memes Ryan and Brendon were sending her from their group chat together.