3.08

Tyler strolled into the kitchen area on the bus and scratched his head. The newspaper was patiently waiting on the table, which was odd simply because they were on the tour bus. It's not like they had paper delivered every morning. He shook his head and figured Josh went out to get it earlier. Without taking another glance at it, he made his way to the coffee machine.

His baggy plaid pants were falling below his waistline, but he was too tired to pull them up. At least he had a shirt on.

"Did you read it?" A voice called from the so-called doorway unexpectedly. Tyler jumped a bit in his skin.

"Wha?" He asked, again, way too sleepy to be comprehending anything at the moment. He started at the coffee grinds in front of him, his eyes glazed over.

Then he heard the Tv turn on.

All across the nation, people are talking about the 15 year old boy who the band Twenty One Pilots brought onto to stage last night. He sung the song he apparently wrote himself over the course of the past month and a half for his girlfriend Bella Joseph- daughter of Tyler Joseph, the band's lead singer. He's expected to have a record deal sometime soon or maybe even start touring with the duo since the new- Jenna must've turned the tv off because Tyler didn't hear anything else.

He turned around. Me? He thought. On the news? Because of Brendon.

Then, almost as if Jenna had read his thoughts:
"Your son-in-law." She smirked.

Tyler laughed. He could only hope that one day his daughter would love him enough to get married. He wanted that for her so much. All Tyler wanted was for her to find someone who could love her more than she could love Brendon.

"Mkay J. Coffee?" He asked as he reached upward for his mug.

She nodded in response.

Tyler became engulfed in his thoughts while Jenna pulled something out the bag that she'd previously slung over her shoulder.

Tyler was so proud of Brendon. He was so happy he was getting so much attention so fast. A news report? That's more than Tyler's gotten in his lifetime. Sure he's been on the radio, but never the actual news.

He shook his head with a smile. He loved that kid.

"Look." Was all Jenna said before handing Tyler some printed-out pictures of more news reports and a newspaper in its entirety; all with a gist similar to what he just heard.

_____a/n:don't make fun of me, this took hours

_____
a/n:
don't make fun of me, this took hours.

also please ignore the dates: this isn't
taking place in 2006 and 2018 at the
same time ugh