1.05

"Alright, I love you. Be careful. Call me if you need anything. I don't care that it's at school. Call me." Tyler leaned across the space between the driver and passenger seats. he kissed Bella on the forehead before he sat back in his chair.

"I love you too dad." Bella laughed before she hopped out of the car and walked up to Brendon's front door whilst Tyler watched from his car.

She rang the doorbell and prayed that Brendon would answer and not one of his siblings.

The door began to open. Slowly. Like an old women breathing. Slow and steady.

"OH. BREN! IT'S YOUR GIRLFREIND!" One of Brendon's brothers screamed up the stairs.

Girlfriend? Hang on... No that's not what's happening. Although-

"HURRY IT'S RUDE TO KEEP GIRLS WAITING!"

Yeah. And it's rude to scream in their face. Bella thought. She giggled to herself quietly. The brother who'd answered the door shot her a dirty look.

3 minutes. That's how long it took Brendon to stumble down the stairs. But it felt closer to three years to everyone.

"Bren." The brother whispered. Bella wasn't too sure if he was trying to make her hear or not but he was being so loud. It was closer to a scream than a whisper. "She's so weird. Why would you laugh at the word girlfriend. Is she stupid or something?" He shook his head, shooting Bella a dirty glance before turning and heading to his room.

The term Bren's brother kept associating Bella with was making Brendon angry. Slightly because he couldn't work up the courage to admit his feelings to her, but also because girlfriends are supposed to be able to trust you and Brendon wasn't too sure if Bella was able to trust him anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Brendon was still upset about how Bella wouldn't tell him what actually happened on the sidewalk the day before.

"She's not my girlfriend, bitch." He yelled before throwing his bag onto one of his shoulders, grabbing Bella's hand and than walking outside all in one motion.

"Sorry. Having siblings is just insane."

"I can tell."

_____
A/N
Hello!! Happy 2018!! This is gonna be your year, I can tell :)