one last thank you

before i get into the thank you, it's been a crazy past year and a half of this book. throughout the writing, i went through one shitty breakup, the loss of nearly 10 friends and so many other things, including nearly committing suicide twice.

in honor of world suicide prevention day, I'd like to say that my dms are always open if you just need a friend and you can always call this number :

america (suicide hotline): 1-800-273-8255

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑
The thank you
┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

I've never felt so confident in my life.

This book showed me no mercy. Every sentence that made me want to rip my hair out was frustratingly rewritten until I felt good about it. Every single time I took a sentence and turned it into a paragraph, I felt proud of myself.

I took 4 people and made a whole world for them.
I know every little thing about them down to the very last detail. Including times of births and their insecurities. It was like birthing a child but maybe more mental painfully and less physically.

I wouldn't change this odd fanfic experience for anything in the world.

You guys have given me love and support throughout the whole thing and never once left a mean comment. The constructive criticism was always greatly accepted and appreciated and I always secretly admired a lot of you.

I put in my best effort to reply to every comment despite how shy I am and even if I didn't respond to yours, I always read them, always with a smile on my face.

I was so happy you all love Bella and the way I chose to portray Bren, Josh, and Ty in this book, even if they were really out of character.

I'm terribly sorry for killing Bella off but it's a lesson.

You never know what can happen in the blink of an eye and it was a lesson I learned over and over while witting this, I promise.

Thank you.
I love you.
You are strong.
You are beautiful.

Signing off,
Bella x