Description

29 year old David Brewster also known as Dave East is killing it in the hip-hop industry with his daughter Kairi right by his side. Growing up David was raised by both of his parents and always kept his grades above a B never lower. David grew up listening to the older hip hop artists so his style of music is like theirs the lyrics is deep and mean something. Once David got out on to his own he got into the streets and even served jail time. Now that all of that is behind him he's working his way up the HipHop food chain as one of the best rapper lyricist in this generation. There is something that's missing from David life and that is a woman who love him and his daughter Kairi. Nowadays you can't trust these women because they're always changing up their face or body to be something else. David prefer the natural curves in a woman body over the fake bodies that some women have.

23 year old Dejah Jones is just starting out as a fashion designer and will be opening her own store that sells a variety of women's clothing, lingerie, shoes and accessories. Dejah mama died after she gave birth to Dejah and it's been Dejah and her dad Durrell since then. Even though Dejah is young she love listening to the old heads HipHop artists as she would put it music. With Nas being her big cousin she knows who Dave East is and she heard his music she never actually met him before. Dejah love kids and one day hope to have her own. There's one thing missing in her life to make her dreams complete and that's a man who can be faithful to her and only her but it's hard to find a man like that in today's generation.

David and Dejah finally cross paths-- What will happen between the two?

Will the find love that will last Until The End Of Time within each other?
-OR-

Will they hate each other and start an argument everytime they see each other?