Forty-Seven

Parker in m/m

Few hours later

Bully
I sat in the waiting room waiting on the doctor to come and tell me what's wrong with Parker I looked up and made eye contact with Dave Dee was sleep in his lap she cried herself to sleep.

"Everything is going to be fine bro."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Prayed to Allah."

The only thing I could do was nod my head. A doctor walked over to us I stood up.

"Family of Parker Posey."

"That's us."

"I'm Dr. Pierce I worked on Parker."

"How is she?"

"She's doing fine going to be in pain for a little while."

"She lost the baby?"

"One of them yes sir."

"She was pregnant with twins?"

"No sir triplets I did everything I could to save all 3 but I couldn't I could only save two."

"Okay."

"Also before Parker went under she told me that you two wanted a DNA test done since she went through IVF and you gave sperm at the same facility correct.

"Yes."

"Congrats on the twins."

She didn't have to say the results congrats is enough.

"Thank you."

"IVF can have make things like this happen because sometimes multiple babies can develop its common just monitor her until her next appointment with me."

"Yes ma'am."

"She's on the second floor room 220 on the maternity floor y'all can go see her."

"Okay thanks Dr. Pierce."

She nodded and walked away I turned towards Dave.

"Tell P we'll be here tomorrow."

"I will and update Dee when she wake up."

"I will."

I walked over to Dave we dapped then I made my way over to the elevator I stepped on and pressed M2 for Maternity Ward floor. The elevator stopped and the doors opened I stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall I stopped at 220 I signed then opened the door I saw Parker eyes flutter open.

"Hey babe."

"Hey," she whispered.

I walked over to her and sat in the chair P tried to sit up but frowned up.

"I lost the baby didn't I I'm so sorry Bully I know-," I cut her off.

"You only lost one baby you was pregnant with triplets."

"Triplets?"

"Yeah crazy huh?"

"Very."

"Even though we lost one our two babies are doing great."

"You're the donor?"

"I am and I'm going to be here every step of the way."

"Okay."

"Where's Dee I know she's worried about me?"

"Dave took her home they'll be here tomorrow Dee was sleep."

"She slept in them uncomfortable ass chairs?"

"No she was in Dave lap."

"Oh okay."

"The doctor said you're going to be in pain for a while and for me to monitor you until you're next appointment with her."

"Okay."

"Can't believe we're about to be parents to twins."

"Me either but I can't wait and I want to do a gender reveal."

"That's fine with me."

Parker scooted over and patted the spot next to her I stood up and laid next to her wrapping my arm around her waist.

Dave
Dee woke up and looked at me I kissed her forehead.

"Why we're home?"

"Because you was sleep at the hospital and I didn't want to wake you up cause I know how you get about being woken up out of your sleep. P is fine she lost one of the triplets so she's having twins."

"Wow and she didn't know?"

"Not that I know of."

"Oh okay."

Dee sat up in the bed and yawned.

"My parents keeping Kairi for the night."

"Alright."

"We just gotta organize Kaarim room."

"We can do that later I'm hungry."

"I knew you would say that so I already ordered us something to eat."

"Swear you're the best fiancé ever."

"Only for you."

Dee crawled over to me and laid on me.

"You're a baby."

"I'm your baby though."

"That you are."

"Better enjoy my attention while you can cause once Kaarim gets here he's going to have my attention."

"Nah we're going to share you Kairi ain't gon fuck with me period."

"She barely do now."

"Aww babe you're jealous," Dee said as she peered up at me.

"A little but I know that she still love me she just hype to be a big sister."

"Yeah she is."

The doorbell rung Dee groaned and got up I chuckled and got up I put on my slides I walked over to the dresser I grabbed my wallet took some money out and made my way downstairs behind Dee I already paid for our food I'm just going to tip the delivery guy.