Thirty-Four

Later that day

Dave
I can't believe that I'm having a son a mini me at that cause I've been getting on Dee's nerves and Kairi is still attached to Dee. After the reveal Dee braided my hair and now I'm rubbing her feet.

"How you feel babe?"

"Good still can't get over the fact that my mini me is in there."

"Uh no Kairi is your mini me Kaarim is my mini me."

"Nah babe Kaarim is definitely going to come out looking just like me since I work your nerves the most and that Kairi have been under you a lot."

"We'll see when he gets here."

"Yep so tell me how you feel."

"About?"

"Being pregnant with my son correction our son," I asked as I continued to rub her feet.

"I wanted a girl first then a boy but I guess God had other plans I got my son first."

"And my sperm don't forget about my sperm."

Dee stale faced before she laughed.

"And your sperm but I am worried though."

"Why?"

"He have to get circumcised Dave my baby is going to be in pain until he heals."

"I know and he'll be fine."

"I don't want him to get circumcised but I know it have to happen."

"That's right."

"Babe how would you feel about me doing a naked maternity shoot?"

"Say what now," I put my phone down and looked at Dee.

"How would you feel about me doing a naked maternity shoot?"

"Nope."

"Baby everything will be covered."

I ran my hand down my face and sighed.

"I'll consider it."

"Babe I need an answer ASAP because I have to set up the shoot with Neena Shaw."

"You sure everything will be covered?"

"Yes baby."

"Alright you can do the shoot but if I see one nipple I'm shutting everything down."

"You can't do that."

"I'm paying for the shoot aren't I," Dee rolled her eyes.

"Yes you are."

"Alright then."

Kairi came walking in the living room rubbing her eyes I thought she was about to come towards me but went to Dee instead. I watched as Kairi climbed up next to Dee and rubbed her stomach.

"Kick," Kairi said.

"Yeah your brother kicked."

Kairi smiled at Dee then she looked over at me.

"Dada."

"Kairi."

"Hey."

"Hey baby."

"Babe I think we should take Kairi to Disney World."

"Nah you're pregnant."

"I don't want to get on the rides just you and Kairi."

"You sure."

"Yeah and I know there's other stuff besides the rides."

"Yeah you're right."

"Call up the driver and pilot while I go pack Kairi bag."

"We telling me what to do now?"

"Yep."

Dee pecked my lips then she stood up heading towards the stairs I expected Kairi to go behind Dee but instead she crawled over to me and climbed in my lap.

"So now you wanna love on daddy?"

"Yep."

"I still love you stinky butt."

"Love you too."

"You gon let dada do something to your hair," I asked referring to Kairi curly hair.

"No."

"No," I asked.

"No."

"Alright."

I called up my driver letting him know to make his way to the house then I called up the pilot letting him know to go ahead and fuel up the jet.

Dejah
I know that all of the attractions are closed being that it's late so I'm packing me and Dave a bag as well.

"Babe you might as well pack us a bag," Dave said walking in with Kairi on his neck.

"I'm already on it," I spoke as I placed Dave's boxers in the bag.

"Alright so you want to get married before Kaarim or after Kaarim?"

"After Kaarim I know he's going to be young but I want him to be here."

"Okay."

"Alright babe I'm finished."

"You're not taking 4 bags," Dave joked.

"No cause we're only be gone for what 2 or 3 days tops."

Kairi climbed down from Dave neck he shifted her and put her down she ran over to our bed and used her stool to climb up the bed.

"Yeah."

"Okay then I don't need to pack anything extra the outfits I chose are the ones I'm going to be wearing no excuses from myself."

"Alright babe I hear you."

"Also I packed you nothing but shorts."

"What no gray sweats," Dave joked.

"Hell no not in public."

"Why not?"

"Dave don't play with me gray sweats are like men lingerie and no one needs to see your dick print but me."

"Alright mamas."

"Don't even worry my shorts aren't too short."

"I already know that babe."

"I want an Oreo Blizzard."

"I'll get you one when the driver comes and we be on the way to the airport."

"I can't wait that long I want one now."

"Alright small, medium or large."

"Large."

"Okay."

"Thanks babe."

"No need to thank me babe."

I walked over to Dave and kissed him before I kicked him out to go get my Blizzard I walked over to the bed and climbed in beside Kairi.