Thirty-Seven

Later that night

Dejah
Kairi wore both me and Dave out at Disney World with all of the running around she did. I walked out of the bathroom seeing Dave and Kairi sleep. I smiled I walked over to the light switch and turned it off I walked over to the bed but stopped walking.

"Kaarim I just used the bathroom," I rubbed my stomach then I walked over to the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom minutes later I walked back over to the bed I pulled the cover back and laid down next to Dave Kairi was laying on Dave's chest. Dave instantly pulled me into him.

"I love you Dave."

"I love you to baby."

I pecked his lips and snuggled up next to him.

Later that morning
Dave and Kairi was still sleep I shook my head and called room service I ordered us breakfast. The was a knock at the door I walked over to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"No."

"Come on Dejah."

I shut the door on my ex face I locked the door and walked back into the room seeing Dave and Kairi woke.

"Who was that the door?"

"My ex I don't know how he got the room number."

"Ima kill him."

"No I don't want you to get in trouble with the police so after we eat breakfast we can leave."

"Why you don't want me to go after this nigga are you protecting him or some shit?"

"Why would you even say something like that Dave?"

"You gotta be protecting him if you acting like this."

"I'm pregnant with your son and you have a 2 year old daughter you want them to see you locked up in jail because you wanted to be stupid and put yourself there."

"Man whatever."

I didn't say anything I walked over to my bag along with Kairi bag I picked her out and outfit then I packed up the rest of our clothes and zipped up our bags. I picked Kairi up along with her outfit and panties and walked into the bathroom I plugged in the plug and turned the water on.

"So you not going to say anything?"

"Nope."

"You gotta understand where I'm coming from Dee."

"And you gotta understand where I'm coming from Dave but you're not thinking rationally at all. And why you have my phone?"

"Just making sure that you're not texting the nigga."

I smacked my teeth I snatched my phone from Dave I pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it behind me I stripped Kairi down out of her pjs and put her in the tub I turned the water off. I unlocked my phone and requested an Uber and I booked me and Kairi a redeye flight.

15 minutes later
Me and Kairi walked out of the bathroom I placed our toothbrushes and toothpaste in my bag I grabbed my charger and Kairi iPad charger placing them in my bag.

"Can we talk?"

"No Dave you said all you had to say."

"Where are y'all going?"

"Back home you can stay until check out time."

"But Kairi is my daughter."

"Correction she's our daughter did you forget the legal documents that makes me her mother."

"No."

"Alright then."

I got text from Uber telling me my driver is outside I placed Kairi shades on her face then I put mines on. I grabbed our bags putting them on my shoulder I grabbed Kairi hand and walked out of the room ignoring Dave calling my name. Since I got with Dave and after our incident I haven't gave Dave any reason for him to even feel or think I'm cheating on him while I'm pregnant with his child I know some women is nasty as fuck like that but I'm not like that.

Few hours later
Me and Kairi have been at my parents house since we've landed and she just went down for her nap I didn't want to talk to Dave or Parker cause I know Dave done talked to Bully so I turned my phone off.

"Dave and your dad are on the phone," my mama said as she walked over to me.

"So."

"Come on big sis don't do Dave like that I know he messed up but still," Aisha spoke.

"No Aisha he accused of me of cheating with my ex the same one that did me fucking dirty all because I told him that I didn't want him to go to after him and he end up in jail."

"He's just protecting what's his."

"And I'm trying to get him and y'all to see what I'm saying."

"We do see what y'all saying but De-,"

"No mama I don't care."

I stood up and walked out of the living room going down the hall to the guest room where Kairi was. I walked in and closed the door I walked over to the bed and laid beside Kairi.

Dave
I watched as Dee and Kairi slept cuddled up to each other. After getting off the phone with Durrell I waited for about 10 minutes before I came to Dee parents house. After talking with Durrell, Aisha and mama Aaleena and listening to myself I see where Dee is coming from and I owe her an apology and I have to do a lot of making up to do. Dee rolled over and opened her eyes she frowned when she seen me.

"I'm sorry baby I understand completely where you coming from and I was acting an ass towards you and not listening to your feelings."

"You have a lot of making up to do I can't run away because I'm carrying your son."

"Technically you did."

"Don't get hurt Dave."

"Come here."

Dee sighed she stood up and walked over to me I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I accept your apology."

"Can I get a kiss?"

"Nope."

I smacked my teeth.

"Why?"

"You have to earn kisses."

"I ain't hear for all that."

I brought Dee face to mines and pecked her lips she moaned deepening the kiss. I pulled away before we got carried away Dee bit her lip.

"Ima go lay Kairi down in her bed."

"I'll be naked."

"So you wanna make up like that."

"Yeah we'll talk later."

Dee moved from in front of me I picked Kairi up and walked out of the room heading towards her room we have a good hour and thirty minutes before Kairi wakes up from her nap.