Three.

David in m/m

David
After I dropped Kairi off at my parents house Dejah was knocked out sleep. I pulled up to her house I parked my Range Rover I walked over to the passenger side I opened the door and shook Dejah lightly.

"What," she whined.

"We at your house."

"Oh."

Dejah woke up and she got out I closed the door and walked over to the driver side.

"Thanks for driving me home."

"No problem."

I hopped in the driver side and drove off heading home. As soon as I pulled up to my house I seen Bully car parked in my driveway. I hopped out and locked my Range Rover doors Bully got out of his car and walked up to me.

"Wassup bro."

"Wassup," we dapped.

"Where my niece?"

"With ma and pops."

"Oh okay where you was coming from?"

"Dropping Nas cousin off."

"Nas have a cousin?"

"Yeah."

We walked up to my door I unlocked the door and we walked in. Bully close the door behind me.

"Is she bad?"

"Bad isn't the word she's fine as fuck."

"How old is she?"

"Ion know she don't look over 20."

"Nigga your ass is pushing 30."

"Fuck you nigga," I laughed and walked into the kitchen.

Bully laughed and followed me into the kitchen.

"It's true though."

"Nigga I'm not looking to date her."

"But your ass know once you get to know her you'll want her."

"That's if I want her once I get to know her."

"Nigga you know it is. You heard from your baby moms?"

"Fuck no and I'm glad I haven't she be on some other shit and I ain't with it the only thing she should be calling me about is Kairi that's it."

"She haven't called and checked up on my niece."

"Nope you know Kairi is good over here."

"That's your mini me."

"Damn right."

"So finish telling me about Nas cousin."

"Her name is Dejah and she owns her own online store but I think she's about to get a building for it."

"Okay now you said bad isn't the word to describe her so you gotta describe her."

"I can show you better than I can tell you cause she's following me."

"Show me nigga."

I pulled out my phone and went to my Instagram and seen the post Dejah just posted.