Thirty-Two

Dave
Me and Kairi are dressed and waiting on Dee to finish getting ready so we can go Dee came down the stairs on the phone she looked at me and Kairi then she finished up her conversation.

"Where are you going?"

"With you."

"Uh no babe I'm going dress shopping with the girls today."

"Oh you didn't say that you just said for me to get dressed."

"I'm sorry babe you have to go to the tuxedo shop to get tuxes for you and your guys."

"Oh okay."

"Are you planning on growing out your hair?"

"Yeah."

"Okay me and Kairi are about to leave."

"Alright."

I picked up Kairi and gave her kisses she laughed I put her down and gave Dee a kiss.

"See y'all later."

"Okay can I drive the Range Rover?"

"Baby why you even asked of course you can."

"Because I know that's your baby so I had to make sure I can drive it."

I went in my pocket and handed Dee the keys.

"I'll just drive my Maybach I haven't drove it in awhile."

"Okay."

Dee grabbed Kairi hand and they made their way towards the front door I walked back upstairs to get my Maybach keys and to also call up these niggas letting them know that we got plans.

Armani Store
Dee said that she want the wedding to top Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir so whatever my baby wants she gets even it means spending over $3 million on a wedding then so be it. Me and my guys walked in the Armani store and a guy walked up to us.

"Hello I'm James."

"Wassup I'm David and these guys behind me are my groomsmen and the guy next to me is my best man."

"Congratulations on the wedding."

"Thank you."

"Are you looking for something particular in your tuxedos."

"Everything to be customized."

"Okay what's the theme of the wedding?"

"Diamond Studded so there's going to be a lot of diamonds everywhere."

"Okay is the color scheme white, black, silver?"

"White well an off white."

"Okay let's go looking at some tuxedos."

We followed behind James as he lead us through the store. I didn't have a say so in the picking of the theme for the wedding Dee had already had the theme in mind so I just agreed. Security is going to be tight at the wedding no one is getting in without being on the list because there will be real diamonds everywhere and there will be A-list celebrities in attendance as well.

Charbel Zoe Couture
I know Keyshia Ka'oir had Charbel Zoe as her designer and her dress was about $7,500 but it doubled with her extra features. My dress is going to cost more than hers. The girls dresses are Givenchy and are customized to my liking I sent everyone else home because I want them to be surprised about my dress so I took Kairi with me.

"Hello Dejah I'm Charbel Zoe," the guy said as he walked up to me.

"Hello," we shook hands.

"So you want me to be your dress designer for your wedding?"

"Yes I saw the dress that you did for Keyshia Ka'oir Davis and I love it but I want mines to be over the top with diamonds because my wedding theme is Diamond Studded."

"Okay so diamonds are going to be everywhere."

"Yes."

"Also I was wondering can you design my daughter dress as well."

"Absolutely."

"I want a few diamonds on her dress not a lot like mines will have."

"Okay follow behind me."

Me and Kairi followed behind Charbel Zoe Dave did say that there wasn't a budget so I'm going all out and Dave is going to be writing the checks.

Later that day
Me and Kairi made it back to the house she fell asleep on the ride back I didn't want to disturb her when we got to the house so I just picked her up. We walked in the house and it was quite I closed and locked the door and made my way upstairs to Kairi room. I laid her down in her bed pulling the cover up to her I kissed her forehead then I walked out of her room leaving her door cracked. I walked over to me and Dave room and he was knocked out I walked in the closet removing my shoes placing them on the shoe rack and putting my purse on my purse rack. I walked out of the closet going over to the bed.

"Babe I'm back," I whispered to Dave.

He rubbed his nose.

"How was it?"

"It was good everything went well."

"That's good where's Kairi?"

"In her room sleeping."

Dave opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You carried her in?"

"Yes."

"Don't do that anymore I don't care if I'm sleep call me and wake me up."

"Okay."

"You been eating?"

"Yes babe I'm about to go eat again."

"Alright."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm tired as hell them niggas can't even get on the same page about the tuxes so the next meeting it's just going to be me and Bully."

"Okay."

I pecked Dave lips then I walked out of our room going downstairs to the kitchen to find me something to eat.