Fifteen

Dave
I woke up to someone tapping my shoulders I opened my eyes and saw it was Bully.

"What nigga," I grumbled.

"Dejah here."

"Send her ass home."

"I can't Dave."

"Nigga you can this your house."

"And have Parker on my ass cause I kicked her best friend out nah it ain't happening."

"Well I'm not coming out."

"Dave talk to her she's been crying since I opened the door."

"Fuck she crying for?"

"Ask for yourself."

Bully walked over to the door Dejah was standing there she wiped her eyes I stood up and went into the bathroom. I handed my business then I walked out.

"Wassup."

Dejah didn't say anything she just stared at me then she walked over to me and straddled my lap and buried her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry baby," Dejah cried out.

"For what?"

"Accusing you of cheating and getting that guy's number that I ripped up and threw away," Dejah said as she hiccuped.

"Lemme see your phone."

Dejah lifted her head up and she went in her purse and handed me her phone I unlocked her phone and checked her messages and contacts along with her recent call history.

"I accept your apology."

I handed Dejah back her phone and she hugged me.

"I won't overreact again."

"You damn right you won't overreact again."

"Here's your phone," Dejah handed me my phone and I placed it in my pocket.

Bully opened the door.

"Aye don't be trying to have sex in here."

"Shut up."

"Nigga this my house."

"Get out and close the door."

Bully huffed then he closed the door I looked at Dejah.

"You ready to continue on with our date?"

"Yes."

"I outta take you to McDonalds since you wanted to act like that but I'm not we're going to head to Benihana."

"Okay."

My phone rung I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was my mama I answered her call. I spoke with Kairi since she didn't want to go to sleep eventually she did go to sleep I ended the call with my mama.

"You ready."

"Yeah."

Dejah got off of me and I stood up I popped my back then we walked out of the room and down the hall. Parker and Bully was watching a movie we said our goodbyes then we walked out Bully house. Dejah handed me her car keys I unlocked the car doors I helped Dejah in on the passenger side I made my way over to the driver side I got in.

Dejah
I definitely overreacted earlier at the skating rink I didn't know where Dave went until I had called Parker and she told me that he was at Bully house. Once I got Bully address I made my over to his house thinking the worst of what could happen. We pulled up to Benihana Dave parked then he got out Dave opened the door for me I got out. Dave locked my car doors and we intertwined hands as we walked up to the door.

"Me and Kairi are still staying with you for 2 weeks right?"

"Yes."

Dave nodded we was seated immediately and was handed menus we began looking though the menu.

"When you left the skating rink it was like you leaving me for good."

"I thought about it."

"You thought about breaking up with me?"

"I did I have a 1 year old daughter and I don't have time for the whole accusations bs I'm too grown for that shit."

"I'm sorry."

"Quit apologizing we good."

"I'm going to make it up to you."

"By doing what?"

"Don't worry about it."

The waiter came and took our orders then he walked away I looked over at Dave and he was staring at me.

"What Dave?"

"Who's the nigga that got your trust fucked up?"

"Sean."

"What happened between you two?"

"He cheated on me with his best friend he told me that I didn't have to worry about anything because they was friends and see each other as brother and sister but really they was fucking each other throughout our entire relationship. I found out the night I was about to have sex with him for the first time my heart was broken and I didn't give either of the time to explain themselves I just left."

"Damn that was fucked up of him."

"It was it took me a while to get over him because he was my first boyfriend and my trust haven't been the same since and I've been working on that."

"I know you probably don't trust me and I want you to know that I'm with you and only one no one else you got me."

"You're slowly breaking down the walls I have built up."

"Good that means I'm closer and closer to gaining your trust and your heart."

"You are."

The waiter came with our drinks and food we thanked him I let Dave pray over the food and we began eating. I think I'm falling in love with Dave.