Six.

Dejah
We just got finished eating and Dave paid the bill then we left out heading back to his Range Rover. Dave helped me inside then he got in and started up his Range Rover and put the gear in drive.

"So what's next?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Why I want to know where we're going next?"

"You'll know when we get there."

"Don't be like that Dave."

"Be like what?"

"All secretive on where we going."

"I'm not being secretive issa surprise."

"But I don't want it to be a surprise."

"It's a good thing it's not what you want then."

I sighed and sat back in my seat and poured Dave look over at me he chuckled then he shook his head. 10 minutes later he was parking at Central Park. Dave got out and helped me out and we began walking.

"Why are we here at the park?"

"You'll see."

We walked a little further before I saw a horse and a carriage. We stopped once we got in front of the horse and carriage.

"What?"

"Have you been talking to Nas?"

"About what?"

"I told him that I always wanted to ride a horse and carriage through Central Park then around the city."

"Nah I haven't."

"Good evening Mr. Brewster," the coachman spoke.

"Good evening Frank."

Dave helped me in the carriage then he got in and the carriage began to move.

"You sure you didn't talk to Nas?"

"I'm positive Dejah I didn't talk to Nas he don't even know that I'm taking you out."

"Oh."

Dave picked up a blanket that was covering our feet and placed it over us.

"What made you want to take me out there's plenty of women out here?"

"I know there's plenty of women out here but I'm interested in you."

"Why?"

"Your ambition, you're independent and about your business, you're beautiful, fine, curvy-," I cut Dave off.

"Okay I get it."

"Why are you trying to downplay yourself?"

I looked at Dave in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play crazy Dejah."

"I'm not downplaying myself you're Dave East I'm pretty sure there's plenty of women like instagram models that would love for you to take them out and I'm just a regular, degular, schemcular girl."

"Listen half of them are plastic and maybe I want a regular, degular, schemcular girl little miss Cardi B," I laughed.

"You caught on to what I was saying."

"Of course I did as many times as I heard girls on my instagram saying that saying that Cardi came up with."

"I wouldn't take you as this type of guy."

"What type of guy is that?"

"The one who do dates, horse and carriage rides, etc."

"I maybe a rapper and look mean as fuck that's definitely not who I am I was raised to be a gentleman."

"Yeah you do look mean."

"I get that a lot how come I never seen you around with Nas," I looked back at Dave.

"Because I have my own life and half of the time I just want to be low key."

"Girl you can't be low key when you're the little cousin to the rap legend Nas."

"I know but I try my best."

"Nas is your cousin by your moms' or dads' side?"

"My dad."

Dave nodded then he wrapped his arm around me and the rest of the carriage ride was silent as we looked at the city.

Dave
The date is officially over and we're back at Dejah house I stood at her door with her.

"I had fun tonight Dave."

"I'm glad that you did."

"I can definitely check horse and carriage ride off of my list."

"Can I expect a second date?"

"Most definitely but I'm choosing what we do and I'm driving."

"Okay I'm with it."

"Goodnight Dave."

"Goodnight."

I kissed her forehead and she walked inside I made my way back over to my Range Rover and got in. I drove off heading home it didn't take me that long to get home. Once I was in my driveway I opened up my garage and drove inside then I closed the garage. I got out of my Range Rover and walked through the garage door. I locked the door behind me and walked through my house.

"Yo," I whispered.

Bully sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Wassup."

"You didn't think to put my baby girl in her bed?"

"After I gave her bath we came back in here and watched movies until she fell asleep then I was right behind her."

"Oh okay."

I walked over to the couch and picked Kairi up and walked upstairs to her room. I laid her in her bed I pulled the cover up to her neck and turned the light off. I made my way back downstairs.

"How was your date?"

"It was good."

"Y'all going on a second date?"

"Yeah."

"Ima get up out of here."

I nodded then me and Bully dapped each other up I walked over to the door and locked it. I made my way back upstairs I saw Kairi standing in her doorway.

"You wanna sleep with dada tonight."

Kairi nodded and rubbed her eyes I walked over to her and picked her up. We walked into my room I laid her in my bed and put on Doc McStuffins. I grabbed my boxers and basketball shirt I looked back at Kairi and she was all in the tv. Most of the time she'll sleep in her room but when she wants to be under me she'll sleep with me. I still haven't heard from her mama yet and I'm thinking about getting full custody of Kairi since she's been in my care for an entire month and her mama haven't came and got her.