Twenty-Seven

Dejah
After finding the perfect venue in Italy me and Dave are back in the states. Right now we're on the way home Dave had Bully to bring him his Range Rover.

"Your stomach still hurts," Dave asked as he glanced at me.

"Uh yes."

"You want to go to the hospital?"

"No I'm fine I probably gotta use the bathroom."

Dave pulled up to the light I looked down and saw that I was bleeding.

"On second thought let's go to the hospital."

Dave looked down then sighed.

"Nah we good you just started your period."

"Dave these don't feel like period cramps hospital now," I said through gritted teeth.

Dave threw on his caution lights he looked both ways before he did turned left while the light was still red. I groaned out in pain Dave glanced at me and stepped on the gas.

10 minutes later
Dave pulled up to the hospital entrance he got out and came over to the passenger side he opened my door I undid the seatbelt then Dave scooped me up in his arms and ran into the hospital.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME MY FIANCÉ IS BLEEDING," Dave yelled out.

Several nurses ran over to us two had a hospital bed Dave placed me on the bed.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Dejah Jones."

"Okay Dejah whats your date of birth?"

I groaned out in pain.

"It's December 15, 1995," Dave said.

"Okay Dejah are you pregnant?"

"No."

"Are you sure because there's a possibility that you're having a miscarriage," the nurse said.

"I'm not pregnant," I spoke.

"Okay let's get you up to a room and see what's going on."

"I'll be back I'm going to go move my truck."

"Okay."

Dave kissed me then the nurses wheeled me towards the elevator I continued to hold my stomach and groan in pain the tears began to form one of the nurses rubbed my hand I smiled slightly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dave
I'm finally in the room with Dejah when I came to her room I wasn't allowed inside until the got the bleeding under control.

"Did the nurses say why you're on the maternity floor?"

"They said that I was showing the signs of a miscarriage so they brought me here."

"Okay."

I've began to think back to when was Dejah last period yes I know when Dejah bleed from her uterus cause she be mean to me then she be wanting to cuddle with me.

There was a knock at the door and a doctor walked in.

"Miss Jones you gave us all quiet a scare there."

"Yeah I know."

"I'm Dr. Nina Rodriguez."

"Nice to meet you," they shook hands then I shook her head.

"So we've ran all of your labs and everything came back except for your electrolytes and congratulations."

"Come again," Dejah said.