Thirty-Six

The next morning

Dave
I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed seeing Kairi and Dee still sleep I chuckled lowly I walked over to Kairi first to get her up.

"Kairi baby wake up."

She rubbed her eyes and sat up she smiled at me.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Dada," she smiled.

I smiled back then I picked her up giving her a million kisses I sat her on her feet Kairi walked over to the night stand and grabbed my phone and unlocking it. For Kairi to be two she's very smart for her age she even figured out on how to work my camera.

I walked over to Dee side of the bed I kissed her and she didn't budge so I continued to kiss her, I pulled the cover back seeing that she just had her sports bra on I kissed her stomach causing Kaarim to wake up and kick Dee groaned.

"Dave leave my baby alone let him sleep," Dee grumbled out.

"Babe it's time to get up."

I rubbed my hand across her stomach and Kaarim kicked again. Dee kicked me out of the way she sat up and rushed into the bathroom I heard her let out a sigh of relief. Seconds later Dee walked out smiling.

"Stop holding your pee in."

"I didn't feel like getting up last night was the first night that I slept through all the way so I was comfortable."

"Yeah I know cause I couldn't sleep without you next to me."

"Can you find me and Kairi something to wear while we go do our hygiene?"

"Yeah I got y'all."

Dee nodded she grabbed Kairi hand and they walked into the bathroom. I walked over to our suitcases I saw that Dee had packed her and Kairi some matching outfits I sighed and shook my head as I picked one out and laid on the bed I can't wait until Kaarim gets here so we can match cause Dee switched up Kairi style.

Dee and Kairi walked out with their hair in a highbun

"Babe did you picked us out an outfit?"

"Yeah I did I didn't know what sandals you wanted."

"It's fine."

Dee got Kairi dressed then she stripped out of her nightclothes and got dressed Dee got her and Kairi sandals that matched with their outfit.

"You realize that you jacked my daughter style from me?"

"What do you mean?"

"We used to be twinning now y'all twinning it's cool though cause when Kaarim gets here we'll be twinning."

"Okay that's fine."