Eight

Dave
I woke up and went to guest room and Dejah wasn't in there I went in Kairi room and my princess wasn't there. I walked back into my room I checked my phone and Dejah told me that she took Kairi with her to her house and she took my white baby. I shook my head I made my way into the bathroom I turned on the shower water then I stripped out of my clothes.

20 minutes later I walked out of my room and down the stairs fully dressed I heard noises coming from the kitchen I walked in Kairi was in her highchair eating.

"You know better than to leave this house."

"Sorry but Dave I had-," I cut Dejah off.

"I don't care what you had to I supposed to care for you."

"Dave I just went 2 blocks over to my house to get my laptop."

I walked around the counter and looked at her laptop and saw that she had her online boutique pulled up. I also saw 2 boxes on the floor I glared at Dejah.

"You didn't try and wake me up did you?"

"Yes I did you didn't budge I even asked you could I drive your Range Rover and you grumbled so I took that as a yes."

"My bad you need anything else?"

"No I got all of the things that I need."

"You sure."

Dejah looked at her laptop screen then back at me.

"Can you go back to my house and get more things for my boutique."

"Yeah."

Dejah grabbed her phone and typed then my phone dinged I unlocked my phone and saw a list of things.

"Okay I got you Kairi be good for Dejah."

"She's good Dave go."

"Where's your house key?"

"In your cup holder."

"Alright I'll be back."

I got my keys off of the counter and walked out of the garage door I closed the door and walked over to my Range Rover. I got in and started my baby up I opened the garage door and drove out of the garage pressing the garage button to close the garage door down. Bully hopped out of his car and walked over to my Range Rover I rolled my window down.

"What Bully?"

"Where you going?"

"To Dejah house I gotta grab a few things for her."

"Lemme come."

I rolled my window and unlocked the doors Bully hopped in the passenger side I drove down my driveway and onto the rode.

"What you gotta get for your future wife?"

"She's not my future wife and some items from her boutique she sending out packages and stuff."

"I can feel it Dejah is going to be your future wife mark my words."

"We'll see."

"Yes we will."

It didn't take us long to get to Dejah house I parked and grabbed her house key. We got out and went up to the door I unlocked the door then me and Bully went inside.

"Damn her house is nice."

"Yeah it is."

I sent Dejah a text asking her where I needed to go she immediately responded and we made our way to the room downstairs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dejah
I ran out of labels for the packages so I have to go get some more Dave and Bully was somewhere in the house and Kairi was in her room sleeping. I heard music playing so I followed the music I opened the door and Dave looked at me as he drunk out of his glass. I looked around and finally realized that it was an at home studio.

"Wassup Dejah

"Wassup Dejah."

"I'm about to go to Target to get some more mailing labels."

"You need me to go."

"No I'm okay."

"You want to drive my Range Rover again."

"Sure."

Dave passed me his keys and I walked out of the studio closing the door behind me. I walked over to the front door and saw Dave Range Rover parked out front I put my shades on my face and closed his door I walked over to the driver side and got in.

At Target

Every time I go to Target I get other stuff that I don't need I already have my labels in the basket I walked down the makeup aisle and I grabbed some wipes.

"You're very pretty."

I looked up and saw a gorgeous woman standing next to me.

"Thank you and so are you."

"Thanks I'm Parker."

I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Dejah."

"Lets exchange numbers so we could meet up sometime."

"Okay cool."

We exchanged numbers then my phone dinged it was Dave telling me to hurry up I rolled my eyes and responded I grabbed what I needed out of the makeup aisle then I made my way towards the checkout before Dave try and send a search party out for me.