Nine.

A couple days later

Dejah
My appointment with my doctor went well and my bruises are healed them bitches didn't do much damage so I'm good and free to go home.

"You're leaving," I jumped at the sound of Dave voice.

I turned towards him and smiled a little.

"Yeah I am I feel like I overstated my welcome."

Dave just looked at me and nodded.

"Aight cool."

"That's it you don't have anything to say?"

"Like what you're going home so make sure you get everything you need."

"Umm okay."

Dave through up the deuces and left out I finished packing my bag I zipped it up and placed it on my shoulder I grabbed my purse and car keys. I walked out of the guest room and over to Dave room I knocked on his door and opened it Dave looked over at me.

"What?"

"I just want you to know that I'm leaving."

"Aight bye."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what you got everything you need so bye."

"You're unbelievable."

Before Dave could say anything I made my way out of his room closing his door behind me I jogged downstairs and over to his door. I opened the door and saw Bully with Kairi.

"You're leaving."

"Yeah my doctors' appointment was good and my bruises are officially healed so I'm good to go home."

"And how's Dave?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"It's whatever he can have whatever attitude he wants to have."

"Seems like you both are feeling each other."

"It's whatever Bully honestly I'm not about to chase after no man no matter how fine he is."

"Okay."

"See you guys around bye Kairi."

I touched her cheek and walked over to my car I unlocked the doors and placed my bags in the backseat I made my way to the driver side. I got in and started up my car I put on the seatbelt and put the gear in drive and drove down his driveway heading home.

It didn't take me long to get to my house I opened my garage doors then I drove in. I parked shut my car off and undid the seatbelt I got out and got my bags out of the backseat. I locked my doors and walked over to the garage doors I unlocked the door and walked inside of my home. I locked the door and turned my alarm off I made my way upstairs to my room to place my bags there and also to make phone calls to my employees making sure that the grand opening is coming along. I'm pushing Dave out of my mind for now so I can focus on getting my store up and running. I sent Parker a text telling her to come over I made my way downstairs to cook some popcorn and get a bottle of wine. I then ordered Chinese take out for me and Parker. 10 minutes later my doorbell rung I walked over to the door and it was Parker we hugged I stepped aside and let her in.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"My mama lives in this neighborhood."

"Seems like everyone lives here."

"Yeah."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bowl of popcorn Parker came in and she got the wine bottle and wine glasses we walked into the living room and sat down.

"Why you look down?"

"What I'm not down?"

"Bullshit I can see right through you."

I rolled my eyes and ate some popcorn and looked at Parker.

"Fine so recently I've been staying with Dave East."

"Fine ass Dave East."

"Yes watch it though."

She threw up her hands and ate some popcorn.

"Seems like you like him."

"I mean yeah he's a great guy, great dad, amazing rapper, handsome the list goes on and on but when I told him I was leaving he gave me the cold shoulder and I don't know what I did."

"He wasn't ready for you to go."

"That's all he could've said instead of acting the way that he did."

"Yeah he could've but would you would've stayed though?"

"Yes I actually would've."

"So call him and talk to him."

"No he wants to have a fucked up attitude then so be it I will not chase over no nigga no matter how fine he is."

My doorbell rung and Parker raised her eyebrows.

"Take the popcorn in the kitchen I ordered Chinese food I wasn't expecting for them to come this soon."

"Okay."

Parker walked into the kitchen and I made my way over to the door I opened it I got our food thanked the guy gave him a tip and closed my door.

Dave
I still haven't gotten around to changing up Kairi room we looked at some beds and stuff but I wasn't feeling it. Kairi is busy playing with her toys while Bully is just staring at me.

"What Bully?"

"So you just gon sit here with this chip on your shoulder."

"Nigag I don't got no chip on my shoulder."

"So why did you just let Dejah leave like that?"

I had told Bully about how the way Dejah left and what I said to her.

"I don't know."

"Nah you do know I was right you just met her and you're feeling her already."

"Nah I was just used to her being around."

"Nigga admit the truth."

"Alright I'm feeling her I been interested and feeling her from the first day that I met her."

"So you just thought it was okay to talk to her the way that you did?"

"No it wasn't okay."

"So go over there and talk to her."

"Nah she don't want to hear from me."

"You don't know that."

"I do so I'm good."

"Dada."

"Yeah baby."

"Eat eat."

"Alright Ima go cook you something to eat is that fine with you."

"Yes."

I kissed Kairi cheek then I made my way into the kitchen with Bully hot my heels trying to convince me to go over to Dejah house it went I listened as he talked while I found something to eat for me and my princess.