Ten.

The next night

Dave
Bully is over here once again and so is Wayno and they both getting on my nerves.

"So Dave you're going to go?"

"Nah."

"So you're not going to Dejah's grand opening that she invited you to?"

Dejah cam by this morning with an invitation for me to her grand opening to her store but I didn't open the door Bully did and he took the invitation telling her I'm going to be there.

"No."

"Nigga you're going cause you're going to make it right with your future wife, my future sister in law and my niece future mama."

"Bully I said no."

"Bully I said no," he mocked my voice.

I smacked my teeth and sighed.

"Nigga you're going."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are I already done called mama to come and get Kairi cause there isn't no telling how late we're going to be out and I know you don't want my niece out that late."

I didn't say anything I picked up Kairi just as the doorbell was ringing Bully got up and answered the door.

"Hey boys."

"Hey mama," I spoke.

"Hey Mrs. Faye."

"Hello Wayno."

I stood up and walked over to my mama with Kairi and handed her Kairi.

"You picking her up tonight or in the morning?"

"In the morning it might be late by the time we get back and I don't want to wake you or pops up."

"Alright have Brandi lawyer got in contact with your lawyer?"

"Yeah he don't know where she is and we have court tomorrow."

"The judge is going to rule in your favor because one you're a great daddy to my grand baby and you're doing an amazing job by yourself."

"I am huh," I smiled.

"Don't get cocky now we're going to go tell daddy bye bye Kairi."

"Bye bye."

"Bye baby see you in the morning okay."

"Kay."

I kissed Kairi then her and my mama walked out of the house I turned and looked at them.

"Let's get this shit over with."

They stood up.

"Nigga don't be acting like you're not happy you're about to see wifey."

"How many times do I have to tell the both of y'all so it can go through y'all thick ass skulls that she's not my wifey?"

"Until you quit saying she's not."

I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room while them niggas got dressed downstairs.

15 minutes later

I made my way back downstairs dressed Bully and Wayno stopped talking and looked at me.