Twenty-Eight

Dave
Dejah is upstairs sleep and I'm waiting on my mama to bring my babygirl home. My doorbell rung I walked over to the door it was my mama and Kairi I smiled and let them in I had got my baby girl from my mama.

"Hey Dave."

"Hey mama."

"Wheres Dejah?"

"She's upstairs sleeping."

"How long have she been sleep?"

"About 2 hours now Kairi go wake up mama."

Kairi looked at me I put her down and watched her carefully climbing up the stairs. Kairi reaches the top of the stairs then she took off running towards my room yelling for Dejah.

"How was Italy?"

"Italy was good."

"Found the perfect venue?"

"Yeah we did."

"What's wrong Dave?"

"Me and Dejah got some good news today."

"What?"

"Dejah is pregnant."

My mama eyes went wide then she hugged me.

"Congratulations baby boy."

"Thank you mama."

"You're welcome."

"I gotta tell you how we found out."

"How?"

"I had Bully to bring my Range Rover to the jet landing area and on our way home Dejah was still complaining of stomach cramps then she started bleeding so I rushed her to the hospital. They thought she was having a miscarriage and Dejah was telling them that she wasn't pregnant."

"And after running several tests the doctor came and told me that I'm 17 weeks pregnant meaning I'm at the end of month 3."

"The bleeding was from stress."

"Yes ma'am the wedding and Dave."

"What!?"

"Dave you wasn't helping me for 3 months."

"I know and I apologized."

"Dave don't get upset Dejah is just letting you know the things that had her stressed so make sure she doesn't stress out anymore."

"I'm on it mama."

"Alright let me head home congrats you too."

"Thank you," me and Dejah said.

"You're welcome."

My mama gave us both a hug then she walked out of the house Kairi was in Dejah arms.

"Babe you don't need to be holding Kairi."

"I know Dave I tried putting her down several times but she won't get down."

Dejah walked into the living room and I was right behind her she sat down and tried to sit Kairi next to her but Kairi wasn't moving.

"Kairi come to dada."

Kairi just looked at me and laid her head on Dejah chest.

"Kairi you're going to dada like that."

Kairi just looked at me.

"Alright stinky butt Ima remember that."

Kairi stares at me.

"Babe can you got get me some ice cream."

"What type of ice cream?"

"Cookies and Cream please."

"Yeah."

I gave Dejah kiss then I kissed my stinky butt and grabbed my Range Rover keys and walked out of the house.

Dejah
About 10 minutes later the doorbell rung I sat Kairi down and walked over to the door I unlocked it letting my mama in. I closed the door behind her we walked into the living room Kairi climbed back in my lap.

"How was Italy?"

"Italy was good me and Dave found the perfect venue."

"I'm glad you two found the perfect venue and that he's helping you out."

"Yeah me too he just had to rearrange his schedule."

"Where is Dave now?"

"He went to go get me some ice cream."

"Let me guess Cookies N Cream," my mama asked.

"Yes."

"That been your favorite ice cream since you was little your dad told me."

"Yep."

"Hey Kairi."

"Hi."

She let out a sigh and yawn.

"You sleep baby girl," I asked while looking down at her.

"Yes."

I kissed Kairi forehead as she yawned again.

"How you feeling?"

"Good why are you staring at me like that," I asked as my mama stared at me.

"You're pregnant."

"How do you know?"

"Your face is getting rounder and you're glowing."

"Well I am."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Mama can you make me your famous honey wings."

"Yes I can."

I looked at Kairi who was sleep.

"Okay Ima go lay her down."

"Alright."

My mama stood up and walked into the kitchen I stood up and walked upstairs to Kairi room to lay her down.