Fifty-One

3 hours later

Dave
I'm this 👌🏼 to punching Bully in the face if he don't leave me the hell alone it's bad enough that Dee got me on voice rest for the rest of the day she's upstairs with Kaarim feeing him along with Kairi leaving me downstairs with Bully ass.

"Dave say something for me."

I smacked my teeth and threw one of the throw pillows at him.

"Aye don't make me tell Dee you down here throwing her pillows."

I grabbed the white board and marker I wrote on it and turned it to Bully.

"Shut the fuck up Bull," he read then looked at me.

"That's rude," Bully said.

I stood up and made my way upstairs to the room I walked in Dee looked over at me.

"What's wrong babe?"

I held up one finger I erased what I wrote then wrote something else down I turned it around towards Dee.

"Bully is aggravating send his ass home," Dee read or loud then laughed.

"He's your brother babe."

I sighed and erased what I wrote writing something else I turned the board back towards Dee.

"I don't give a fuck Ima end up punching him," Dee said reading what I wrote.

"Leave Bully alone and take your medicine."

I let out a loud sigh then made my way back downstairs Bully looked up at me I threw the marker at him I grabbed my medicine and walked into the kitchen.

"Aye don't be throwing shit at me lil nigga."

"Don't be throwing shit at me lil nigga," I mocked Bully in my head.

Not being able to talk is annoying the fuck outta me I opened the pill bottle up I took two pills out and swallowed them I grabbed a bottle of water and drunk it hissing from the pain. I walked into the living room I grabbed a cough drop I opened the cough drop and placed it in my mouth.

"Dave when's the wedding?"

I flicked Bully off he's been trying to get me to talk since Dee told me I couldn't talk anymore. I sat back and closed my eyes it wasn't long before I felt someone hovering over me I opened my eyes seeing Bully aggravating ass.

"Fuck outta my face Bull."

"Oouu I'm telling Dee you down here talking."

I stood up and pushed Bully back and sat back down.

"AYE DEE DAVE DOWN HERE TALKING WHEN YOU TOLD HIM NOT TO," Bully yelled.

I heard footsteps I threw the board at Bully he ducked and laughed this nigga wanna play. Dee came down the stairs with Kairi they both looked at me.

"I know you're not down here talking when you supposed to be resting your voice."

My throat doesn't burn anymore it just hurts to swallow and my voice is raspy as hell.

"This nigga down here being aggravating."

"No I'm not."

"Lie again."

"Bully leave my baby alone."

"Ain't nobody messing with Dave ol' none talking ass."

"Keep talking that shit Bully."

"Alright you two cut it."

"I'm about to go home where I know the love is real."

I threw up the deuces Kai came over and climbed on the couch next to me. Bully walked out of the living room still talking shit the front door closed.

"Dada."

"Dada can't talk right now baby," Dee said as she walked out of the living room.

"Wassup baby."

"Tv," Kai said as she pointed towards the tv.

I turned on the tv and went to Netflix going straight to Kairi profile seeing Tinker Bell Secret Wings movie I clicked on the movie pressing play I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get her some popcorn.

Dejah
Kaarim is upstairs knocked out in his bassinet I'm about to get dinner started Dave wrapped his arms around me he kissed my neck.

"Can I help you Dave?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Face me."

I turned away from seasoning the chicken and looked at Dave.

"You don't supposed to be talking."

"It's been a few hours my throat just sore but if you give me a kiss it'll feel much better."

"If my throat starts hurting I'm kicking your ass and taking your medicine."

"Quit playing with me and give me a kiss."

I kissed Dave.

"Now let me get back to seasoning the chicken," I said once we pulled away.

"Gimme another one."

"DADA POPCORN," Kai yelled from the couch.

I pecked Dave lips.

"Get my baby her popcorn."

"I'm about to," Dave grumbled.

I went back to seasoning the chicken while Dave got Kai her popcorn.

"You didn't bring Kaarim down here?"

"You know he can't be around you right now Dave and plus he's sleeping we got baby monitors throughout the house."

"Hopefully it'll be gone by tonight or tomorrow cause I can't live without seeing my son."

"I know."

Dave walked over to me and kissed me adding tongue we pulled apart Dave licked his lips and walked back over to the microwave. He's not the only that's counting down until my 6 weeks up cause baby once the doctor clears me I'm taking Dave down with a condom of course cause I'm not trying to have another baby right now.