Thirty-Five

Dejah
After checking into the hotel we got on the elevator going to the Penthouse floor now we're heading to our room.

"Kairi aren't you sleepy?"

"No dada."

I chuckled.

"What you laughing at?"

"You."

Dave is really frustrated with Kairi she's been bouncing around the entire jet ride.

"You should've never gave her some of your Oreo blizzard."

"Oh no don't try and blame her hyper-ness just on me you're the one that gave her some chocolate chip cookies and gummy worms."

"I was eating them and she wanted some so I shared."

"Now you got to put her to sleep."

We made it to the room I stuck the key in the key slot and it turned green I opened the door and walked in with Dave and Kairi right behind me.

"I doubt she'll be going to sleep."

"Kairi you wanna take a bubble bath."

"Bubbles?"

"Yes bubbles."

"Down Dada," Dave put Kairi down she walked over to me.

"We don't have our bags yet."

There was a knock at the door and Dave went over to the door I lead Kairi over to the bedroom I sat her down on the bed and removed her shoes and socks. I got my hair tie from around my wrist and pulled Kairi hair up into a messy bun she looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back. Dave walked in with the bags and sat them on the bed I got Kairi bag and went in it getting her Doc McStuffins bubble bath bottle I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water I adjusted the temperature and stopped up the tub. I added enough bubble bath to her water and closed it I stepped out of the bathroom seeing Dave undressing Kairi.

"High-five for staying dry the entire jet ride," Dave spoke.

They high-fived each other Kairi noticed me she started jumping up and down.

"You ready for your bath?"

"Yes mama."

"Alright."

"I'll bring her in."

"Okay."

I walked back in the bathroom and turned the water off Kaarim started to kick and I rubbed my stomach. Dave walked in with Kairi and his smile faded.

"You're alright?"

"Yeah I'm good Dave Kaarim is just kicking that's all."

"You sure."

"Yeah babe I'm sure."

"Alright."

Dave sat Kairi down and walked out of the bathroom.

"Kairi bath time."

Kairi pulled her panties down and I helped her into the tub I pulled the toilet seat lid down and sat down I looked at Kairi and she was playing with the bubbles.

Dave
I went ahead and ordered room service because I already knew that both of my girls will be hungry when they come out. I came out of my slides and took my shirt off. I laid down in the bed and got my phone I unlocked it and started scrolling down Instagram.

"Dave," Dee called out.

I put my phone down and walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah bab-," she cut me off by throwing water and bubbles on me.

Kairi started laughing and so was Dee as she was letting out the water. I wiped my face and mugged the both of them.

"That was funny?"

"Yes yes it was."

I nodded.

"Alright Ima let the both of you have it."

"We know you would can you get Kairi and get her dressed."

"Pull up tonight?"

"Yeah unless you gon get up with her and take her to the bathroom."

"Nah Ima be slumped."

"You're planning on getting high?"

"Nah after we eat Ima take a shower and go to sleep that jet ride here and the drive here was long plus dealing with Kairi I'm tired."

"Okay."

I picked Kairi up and looked at the robe she had on.

"When she did get this?"

It was a white robe with pink trimming and her name customized on the robe.

"Aisha bought it for her we got one too."

"Sis the plug."

"Yeah she is," we walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

There was a knock at the door I sat Kairi on the bed.

"That's room service."

"Alright I'll get her dressed."

I nodded and walked out of the room heading towards the door. As I was opening the door I heard both of my babies laughing I couldn't help but to smile. I got the table from the room service guy I went in my wallet and gave him a $20 tip.