Fifty-Five

Last chapter then the Epilogue.

Dave
I had went ahead and got Kaarim suit in the size 7 months since he's going to be 7 months in August. Bully had Kaarim as I tried on my suit.

"Bro you didn't want to do white and black or silver and white?"

"I wanted to be different."

I looked at myself in my all black suit.

"Is the theme still the same?"

"Yep."

"So why you went with all black."

"Black diamonds."

"You must gon get a black diamond Rollie?"

"Yessir."

"Alright."

"Dave you need to come clean to Dee."

"About what?"

"Nigga don't play you know what I'm talking about."

"Nah I don't," I turned towards Bully.

"Yeah you do."

"Bully fuck you talking about?"

He let out a sigh and looked at me.

"That Kaarim is your twin cause ion see Dee nowhere in him," Bully said as he held Kaarim up.

I laughed.

"Goofy ass."

"But nah deadass how the hell you have two baby moms and they both have kids and neither one of them look like the mamas."

"Correction Dee is my wife not my baby moms."

"My fault."

"Strong genes I guess."

I handed the guy the suit jacket I been hitting the gym so I gotta make sure that I can still fit the jacket.

"If you don't tell Dee I will."

"Bully."

"Yeah."

"Shut your ass up."

"Aye I'm just saying."

I walked over to Bully I got Kaarim from him and I made Bully get his diaper bag. We walked out of the store heading towards the entrance.

"You ready to be a daddy," I asked looking at Bully.

"Yeah I am I just don't want anything to go wrong when it's time."

"It's not."

"I'm nervous for her to be out."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not around to protect her or my sons I just want them to stay in as long as they can."

"And they will I understand you're nervous but you gotta let P go out with Dee she's in good hands."

"I know and I hear you."

"Alright and being a father is a beautiful thing anybody can be a daddy but it takes a real man to be a father."

Bully nodded.

"So you think Parker is trying on wedding dresses?"

"If she is then she knows that you're going to propose and she already want to have her dress picked out if she doesn't then she still knows that you're going to propose just don't know when and she probably don't know what she want her dress to be like."

"Okay did Dee stick with the man who designed Gucci wife dress," we made it to my Range Rover I unlocked the doors.

"Nah when Dee went to go see her dress after he made it she didn't like it she said it was more of a evening gown then a wedding dress so she found someone else."

"Okay."

I placed Kaarim in his car seat I buckled him down then I placed the seatbelt over his car seat and made sure it was secured I closed the back door and hopped in the driver seat.

Dejah
After trying on my dress P had to try on her dress and got the alterations she needed done.

"I'm going to look like a whale at your wedding."

I laughed as I held Kairi.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"P you're being dramatic."

"No I'm not you was carrying one baby not multiples."

I decided to respond to P cause I know how hormones can get. P walked back into the dressing room to change clothes she came out eating a cookie.

"He'll never propose to you," a woman as she walked over to us.

I sat Kairi down she was all in my phone to even notice what's going on.

"And you are?"

"I'm Terri Bully's ex fiancé."

"Okay."

"He's not over me so marrying you is a no go."

"Mhmm that's cute and all but me and Bully are getting married," P flashed her hand displaying a ring when in the hell she get a ring.

"You'll never be me."

P laughed and walked up to the girl.

"Exactly I'm better than you now if you excuse me my bestie, her daughter, myself and me and Bully twin boys have things to do you have a nice life now."

P walked away and over to me I picked up Kai along with my purse we walked out of the bridal shop.

"P when did you get that ring?"

"Oh this is just the promise ring Bully gave me a few months ago before we broke up I just kept it and I had a feeling something was going to go down so I brought it with me when I went into the dressing room I put it on.

"Oh okay."

"I'm hungry best friend."

"Alright."

"You are going to feed me and your godsons right you're not going to let us starve?"

"Yes P I'm going to feed y'all."

She smiled and got in on the passenger side I put Kai in the back seat I kissed her forehead then I strapped her in I closed the back door and got in the front seat. What P don't know is that Bully is going to propose to her at my reception all I have to do is just inform Bully.