Forty-Three

Dejah
It feels good to be back in the house with Dave and Kairi the month that we've been apart I spent a lot of time with my mama and Aisha along with my niece and nephew. I walked into me and Dave room from putting Kairi down for her nap.

"That didn't take long."

"I just got it like that."

"Mhmm you look good."

"Thank you babe I haven't been feeling my best."

"Why is that?"

I sat on the bed and Dave placed his hand on my stomach.

"Kaarim have been doing a lot of kicking lately and I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions one time they had gotten really bad and I went to the hospital."

Dave frowned.

"Why you didn't call and tell me?"

"Dave you was busy doing a show and I wasn't about to stop you from getting your bag."

"I don't care about none of that when it comes down to you, Kairi, and Kaarim I'm dropping everything you should've told me."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"So what did the doctor say?"

"That the Braxton-Hicks are going to be like that sometimes."

"Oh okay."

"And for me to stop moving around a lot."

"I done told you about moving around like you're not very pregnant."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You good baby."

Kaarim kicked and Dave got excited.

"Wassup son you miss daddy talking to you cause I miss talking to you, your mama done lost her mind with moving around like you're not in there baking but it's all good cause now she's back in the house with me and Kairi so I can monitor what she doing cause we still want you to bake until next month."

"Oouu what if he comes on Kairi birthday."

"Aww man she'll love that."

"Yeah I know some nights he wouldn't let me sleep without playing your music," Dave looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah I had stole your beats headphones and placed them on my stomach and play all of your songs and it'll calm him down."

"So you're the culprit who stole my headphones."

"I am."

"Okay."

"Babe I want you to wear something for me."

"What's that?"

"Let me go get it."

I stood up and walked into the closet I grabbed what I needed and walked back into the room.

"What the hell is that?"

"A pregnancy bump with the contraction sensors I seen the preview for Ray J & Princess Labor Story and seen that she had one for Ray I reached to her and she told me where to order one."

"I'm not putting that one."

"Yes you are."

Dave smacked his teeth he removed his shirt and I walked over to him.

"You look good shirtless."

"Mhmm gon and put this mess on me."

"Stand up please."