Seven.

The next day

Dejah
The date last night with Dave was amazing and I had fun. Right now I'm in the mall heading towards the bathroom I walked in and I saw three women standing there the door closed and they looked at me.

"Isn't that the one you seen with Dave last night?"

"Yeah that's her."

"I'm confused."

"I'm Brandi Dave's baby mama."

"Okay."

"And you was on a date last night with him right?"

"I was."

"So you do know that we're together right?"

"If you two were together Dave would've told me before he even asked me out on a date."

I noticed that the Brandi girl nodded her head towards her friends and they both pushed me I sat my purse on the bathroom sink then I turned to the both of them.

"Fuck y'all touching me for."

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

I turned back towards the Brandi chick and I punched her in the face then I two pieced both of her friends.

I was winning at first until they all decided to bomb rush me and jump me and I fell. I tried to fight them off of me but one of her friends grabbed my arms and held me down. Brandi and her other friend began to punch and kick me.

"Yo what the fuck?"

"Hey Dave."

"Don't fucking hey Dave me Brandi move your ass."

Brandi wasn't moving fast enough so Dave pushed her off of her me along with her friend and he helped me up.

"You okay."

"Nah my ribs probably bruised if you didn't come here like you did they probably would've broke my ribs."

Dave touch my bottom lip and I winced he turned towards Brandi and her lil crew.

"So this what we on now?"

She was silent.

"Good thing I went ahead and went to my lawyer about getting full custody."

Dave looked at me and his face soften.

"Can you walk?"

"No."

"Alright."

Dave picked me up and I wrapped my arms around him then he grabbed my purse. We walked out of the bathroom and a guy and Dave's daughter was waiting on us.

"Damn what happened?"

"Brandi and her lil crew was jumping Dejah in the bathroom I knew something was right when she was taking to long in the bathroom," I looked up at Dave.