Five.

That night

Dave
It's almost time for me to go on my date with Dejah and honestly I'm nervous. Bully came over to watch Kairi since my parents went on a date. Early today I had got a haircut and got my beard lined up and bought a suit. Usually I don't do suits but tonight it's going to be special so I went out and bought a suit.

"Damn is that Armani," Bully said as he walked into my room with Kairi on her hips.

"It is

"It is."

"You really going all out for your first date?"

"Of course I am and every date after this one."

"Sounds like you're falling for Dejah after 2 weeks."

"It's too early for all of that but I will say this though I'm very interested in her and I want to see where this goes."

"I hear you bro."

I turned towards them and Kairi smiled.

"Kairi do dada look handsome?"

"Yes."

I smiled and walked over to them.

"That's what I like to hear mama."

I got Kairi from Bully and kissed her then I handed her back to him. I placed my Rollie on my wrist and placed my wallet and phone in my pocket. I walked out of my room with Bully and Kairi right behind me.

"What time you'll be back?"

"I don't know."

"You need condoms?"

"No nigga I don't."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"You're not wearing a tie?"

"Nope."

"You driving your Range Rover?"

"What type of question is that? Of course I am that's my all white baby."

"Alright you better get going before you late."

"Right bye baby."

I kissed Kairi then dapped up Bully and walked over to my key rack I grabbed my keys to my Range Rover and walked to the garage. I walked in the garage closing the door behind me I got in my Range Rover and opened up the garage doors and started up my baby.

30 minutes later
I pulled up to Dejah house and got out of my Range Rover I got out and walked up to her door with the roses I got. I rung her doorbell and waited.

"Hey come in I need to go grab my heels," Dejah said.

She let me in then went upstairs I closed her door I stood in the foyer and waited on Dejah to come back. Dejah came back downstairs and my mouth dropped.