Forty-Eight

🙃🙃 Just imagine that the pictures are of Dave and Dejah.

1 month later—March 21, 2019

Dejah
I got my nails taken off and I got my hair done I didn't want to scratch Kaarim in the face with my nails Kairi was upset that Kaarim didn't come on her birthday but she got over that quick when she seen her puppy that Dave got her. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it going straight to Instagram the first thing I noticed was a post Dave made.

♥️💬↗️Liked by nas, bigbullybg, and 50,340 othersdaveeast: Patiently waiting on Kaarim Kinza #daddysboy Kairi isn't messing with me any more that's @dejaheast baby

♥️💬↗️
Liked by nas, bigbullybg, and 50,340 others
daveeast: Patiently waiting on Kaarim Kinza #daddysboy Kairi isn't messing with me any more that's @dejaheast baby.
View all 35,000 comments
bigbullybg: Can't wake to meet my nephew

I smiled at the picture I doubled tapped it then I posted my own comment and I didn't change my Instagram name Dave did.

dejaheast: Kairi just loves me more 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 just kidding babe @daveast love you daddy.

daveeast: Love you more mamas @dejaheast see you soon. 😘💙

I liked Dave's comment then I got off of Instagram Dave is doing an interview so it's just been my mama and Kairi here with me.

"Hey babygirl," my mama said as she walked in.

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

"I've been hurting in the lower part of my stomach and I miss Dave."

"Mhmm how long have you've been hurting?"

"Like 30 minutes I know you was putting Kairi down for her nap."

Now Kairi doesn't like taking naps for someone reason she likes to play instead of napping so now it's hard to get her to sleep.

"Still could've told me."

"Sorry can you help me up I gotta pee."

My mama walked over to the bed she helped me up I thanked her then I walked into the bathroom I walked over to the toilet and handled my business. I got up to wipe when I felt a gush I looked down seeing my water have broke.

"UH MA," I called out.

"You can't get up off the toilet," my mama said as she walked in.

"No my water broke."

"Let's get you to the hospital."