Tweleve

If y'all didn't know Letting Love Happen formally known as Love & War has been released. Merry Christmas babies.

Dejah
We had to leave the restaurant that Dave had went to because Kairi wasn't feeling it and the waiter kept trying to talk to me and Dave was getting pissed off so I suggested that we leave before things got out of hand.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

"I accept your apology you need to apologize to Kairi cause she got irritated with you when you tried to have a stare down with the waiter."

I looked back at Kairi and she pouting.

"Kairi dada sorry baby."

Kairi looked at Dave and just stared at him.

"You not going to say nothing to dada Kairi," I asked.

"Eat eat."

"Alright baby we almost at the restaurant."

Dave pulled up to Los Tacos Dave got out he unstrapped Kairi out of her booster seat then he walked around the passenger side he helped me out. We intertwined our hands and walked up to the restaurant Dave locked his doors.

"You want to go back to my house or yours."

"Mines is fine."

Dave molded we walked up to the register and I followed behind him Dave placed his order and I told him what I wanted. Dave paid for the food then we stood off to the side as we waited on our order.

"Dee," Kairi called out.

"Yes pretty girl."

Kairi held out her arms and I got her from Dave. Dave snapped a picture of us and posted it to his IG.

"I didn't forget it's going to happen."

"Okay."

The girl called our order Dave grabbed our food and we walked out of the restaurant and back over to his Range Rover Dave unlocked his doors. I opened the back door and strapped Kairi in her seat I kissed her forehead and closed the door. Dave helped me in on the passenger side and he got in on the driver side.

"You're good with her," Dave said as he drove off.

"I love kids plus she's turning into my favorite pretty girl."

"Tank you," Kairi said and smiled.

"You're welcome pretty girl."

It didn't take us long to pull up to my house Dave got out and got Kairi while I got the food. Dave helped me out and we walked up to my door Dave locked his Range Rover doors and I unlocked my front door. We walked inside and Dave closed the door we made our way into the kitchen Dave sat Kairi on the counter and I sat the food next to her. Dave took out his container and I took out mines. We both prayed and began eating Dave fed Kairi some of his food.

"Do me being Muslim make you look at my differently?"

"No it don't everyone has their own beliefs and I don't judge anyone who doesn't share the same beliefs as I do."

"You know I don't celebrate Christmas right?"

"Yes I know Dave."

"I'm just letting you know but I don't mind you decorating my place or yours to make it more festive for Kairi."

"You don't mind me getting Kairi gifts for Christmas."

"Not at all just don't expect me to wear a Santa suit."