Twenty-Four

The next morning

Dejah
I woke up to sore legs and Dave not beside me I sighed I heard the bedroom door open and Dave walked in with a breakfast tray.

"Good morning babe."

"Good morning."

Dave walked over to me we kissed and he sat the breakfast tray across my legs.

"How you feeling," Dave said as he climbed in the bed next to me.

"Sore as fuck."

"That's what happens when you join me in the shower."

Dave prayed over the food and we began eating.

"We went from the shower to the bathroom counter, back to the bed, to the top of the stairway, the living room, kitchen counter, outside and back to the bedroom again."

"I gotta re-up on condoms."

"We went through both boxes?"

"It's only 2 left in the second box."

"Wow we was on it last night."

"Nah that was all you."

"Don't try and act like you wasn't enjoying last night Dave."

"Oh I'm not but I thought you would want to rest after round 2."

"I had a lot of energy."

"That you didn't I didn't know you was flexible."

"Yeah."

We continued to make small talk while we ate once we was finished Dave went to take the tray downstairs while I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the hickies I had on both sides of my neck then two around my breasts. I walked over to the shower and turned it on I looked down at my thighs and saw more hickies I shook my head and stepped in the shower.

"BABE," Dave called out.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER," I called back.

The door opened and Dave walked in.

"We're going on a yacht so put on a bikini."

"Why we're getting on a yacht," I asked as I began to wash my body.

"We're going to Freeport."

"Okay."

Dave nodded and walked out I rinsed the soap off of my body then I turned the shower off and stepped out I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist. Dave walked in and walked over to the shower and turned it on.

"How we're getting to the docks?"

"I called a driver."

"Okay."

I walked over to the sink and began to do my morning routine. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me I walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer I pulled out my pink bikini. Dave phone rung I walked over to his phone and answered it Dave walked out of the bathroom he looked over at me and nodded his head. I hung up Dave phone and sat it back on the nightstand.

"That was the driver he's 20 minutes away."

"Okay."

I walked over to my makeup bag and pulled out my lotion I sat down on the bed and began to lotion down my body. Once I was finished I grabbed my lip gloss and put some on Dave walked over to me with my sandals he turned me towards him and put my sandals on.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome beautiful."

"What did you do?"

Dave laughed as he stood up.

"Why do you think I did something?"

"You called me beautiful?"

"That's because you did something."

Dave laughed once again.

"I didn't do anything wrong."

"Then you're planning something right?"

"I can't say."

I hit Dave and he laughed.

"I don't like you."

"Bullshit you love me."

"What do you have planned?"

"Can't tell you."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the dresser I grabbed a pair of coverup shorts and slid them on. I walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my phone off of the charger.

Dave
Me and Dejah made our way down the stairs and over to the front door I opened it and let Dejah walked out with me right behind her. I closed the door and locked the door. I intertwined my hand with Dejah and we walked over to the SUV I opened the door Dejah climbed in and I was right behind her.

"So where are we going once we get to Freeport?"

"The Garden of the Groves."

Dejah eyes lit up.

"I always wanted to go The Garden of the Groves."

"I know you told me at least 6 times before I told you that we was going to the Bahamas."

"Well I really wanted to go and now I am."

"Yes you are."

Dejah kissed them then she unlocked her phone and went to Snapchat. We made a few snaps together before she got a FaceTime call from Parker. I have a big surprise for Dejah once we get to The Garden of the Groves that will change the both of our lives forever.

"Hey brother," Parker yelled into the camera.

I laughed and looked into the camera.

"Hey Parker wassup?"

"Nothing about to beat your brother ass."

"Who ass you're about to beat?"

"Yours nigga."

We heard Bully scoff and began to rant to to himself I laughed and shook my head.

"Where you at TiTi?"

"Some beautiful island Bully swept me away to."

"Oh okay."

Dave and Parker are actually in Freeport along with Dejah parents, my parents and my baby girl. Dejah is going to be surprised to see them but she's gong to be even more surprised about what's going to happen when we start having fun.