One.

David in m/m

David
I chased Kairi around the house trying to catch her so I could get her dressed for the day but lil baby got speed on her.

"Kairi Chanel dada getting tired of running."

Kairi stopped running and I bent over to catch my breath. I looked up and was face to face with my baby girl and her hair was everywhere.

"Whew girl you got dada tired."

"Dada."

"Yes baby."

Kairi lifted up her arms I laughed then picked her up.

"Dada loves you baby don't forget it."

We made our way back upstairs to her room I sat her on the bed while I went into her closet and found her an outfit she gotta match me though. As I was looking for my baby girl something to where my phone rung I looked at it and seen it was Wayno.

BroWayno: "Wassup East what you doing?"

David: "Finding Kairi something to wear why?"

BroWayno: "I'll be there shortly we got moves to make."

David: "Alright."

We ended the call then I walked back into Kairi room with her outfit and shoes. Kairi was still sitting on her bed looking around.

"Let's get you dressed for today."

I stood Kairi up and I got her dressed then I sat her back down to put her socks and shoes on. I walked over to her dresser and got her hair materials I walked back over to Kairi. I sat down and got started on her hair.

"You look so pretty baby."

I just finished Kairi hair and had her in my arms. I looked around her room and decided to give her a big girl room since she's no longer my little baby she's my big little baby. So she deserves a room for a princess.

Me and Kairi walked out of her room and down the stairs. We walked over to the garage I opened the door and walked down the steps. I walked over to the button and pushed it so my garage could open. Wayno walked in my garage.

"Kairi lil mama wassup."

"Hey."

I kissed my baby cheek and sat her on her feet and Kairi tried to get away from me.

"Lemme get a picture of y'all."

I looked up and smiled as Wayno snapped a picture of me and my baby girl aka my twin.

"Yall fresh

"Yall fresh."

"I know so what moves we gotta make?"

"Going to Waffle House a nigga got the munchies and I took an Uber."

"Lazy ass."

We walked over to my white baby I unlocked my car doors and sat Kairi in her booster seat and I strapped her down. I closed the back door and hopped in the driver seat.

"Still got that new car smell."

"Damn right."

I backed up out of my garage then I pressed the garage button to close it then I drove down my driveway.

"We gotta get Kairi a big girl bed."

"You think she's ready for that."

"Hell yeah she be climbing out of her crib she's ready for a big bed."

"Alright."

"And what's the move for the studio?"

"It's whatever you want to do Nas coming through too."

"Alright."

I looked at Kairi through the rear view mirror and she was nodding her head along with my song Perfect featuring Chris Brown.

Dejah
I'm going to my store today to check on the process of the store. I can't wait until my store officially open. I was short $6,000 so my daddy and my big cousin Nas gave me the rest of the money. My mama died after she gave birth once I was old enough I learned that my mama had lupus and she was in her last stage so it's been me and my daddy every since. My dad and Nas dad are brothers so that's why our last name is the same.

"Yo lil cousin wassup."

Nas walked in my house and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't you ever knock."

"For you no."

"Whatever what do you want?"

"What you got going on today?"

"Going to the store and sending out orders and that's it."

"Well you're coming with me to the studio later today I want you to see what I do for a living cause you never been to the studio with me."

"Okay I'll go."

We walked outside I locked my door. I unlocked my doors and got in my car. I looked at Nas who was in the passenger seat.

"You going with me?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

I started up my car put the gear in drive and drove down my driveway. My phone automatically connected to my Bluetooth and my Dave East playlist began to play.

"You listen to bro."

"Yeah I love his music."

"You're my little cousin and you haven't met East."

"Nasir I have my own life."

"Besides designing stuff and placing orders your life is boring."

"Fuck you."

"But I'm right though."

"Whatever."

"Stop by Waffle House so I can buy you some breakfast."

"I don't have time to sit and eat."

"Girl you better make time."

"Can we eat afterwards I really gotta get to the store the contractors want me to see what they done?"

"Fine."

I smiled and continued to drive Nas turned up music as loud as it would go I looked over at him and he was rapping along with Dave.