Forty-Six

Dave and Bully in m/m

Dave
There's two more games that gotta be played before we can eat the game that they're about to play is guess mommy's measurement. Dee stood up going to the middle of the floor with Kairi right beside her. Bully sat next to me and I looked at him.

"I thought about it and Ima tell Parker so she won't get pissed off at me because I waited to late."

"Okay."

"Can you be next to me just in case Parker try to get violent you can stop her?"

"Yeah."

Parker did her measurement she won and she got her gift then she went to go sit down. We stood up and walked over to the table Parker looked up at us.

"What's going on?"

"So about 3 months ago I gave my sperm to the facility you went to for the IVF and I told the lady to let me know if my sperm got picked and she did call me so I think you're carrying my baby."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I only gave one cup of seamen."

Parker sighed and looked at me.

"Is he lying Dave?"

"Nah Parker he's not."

Parker nodded taking all of the information in.

"Alright just to be sure we can get a DNA test done."

"That's fine with me."

"Dave come here this game requires you too," Aisha said.

I walked to the center of the floor Aisha pointed to the chair across from Dee I sat down Kairi was in Dee lap.

"This game is called Guess Who Mommy or Daddy both Dee and Dave gave me their answers so once I pass out the cards we can get started on the game."

Aisha went around the room passing out the card that got the questions on them.

"Alright everyone take 10 minutes to answer each question."

"Babe."

"Yeah."

"You look fine as hell," Dee said.

"Thank you gorgeous."

"Wait till we get home I have a surprise for you."

"Okay."

Ten minutes later the last game started and everyone started answering the questions me and Dee told them the correct answers. Bully ended up winning this game he got his gift from Aisha and sat down. Me and Dee made our way back to our table the caters came out with the food I got Kairi from Dee I kissed my baby girl forehead.

"What you and Bully was talking about?"

"How he might be the father of P baby."

"How she got a sperm donor?"

"This nigga gave his sperm and wanted to be contacted when his sperm got used for IVF and it did."

"Oh if he is the father she should've had Bully there from the jump."

"Right."

I scooped up some food and gave it to Kairi then I scooped myself up some food and ate it.

"Thank you for the surprise baby shower I wasn't expecting this."

"You're welcome and I know you wasn't now the only thing we have to do is prepare for Kaarim birth."

"Wedding later."

"Right."

Kairi took my fork and began to feed herself.

"It's like that stinky butt?"

Kairi nodded as she ate my food I shook my head I called one of the caters over to bring another plate since Kairi hijacked mines.

Dejah
After eating, opening up the gifts, and taking several pictures I can finally walk around without being stopped for pictures Dave on the other hand got a camera and is going around talking to everyone.

"Hey bestie."

"Hey girly I can't wait for this to be me."

"Right."

"Bully told me that we're dating again and that I didn't have an option."

"He loves you."

"I know and I love him too I should've been honest with him about me having PCOS and he could've went to the IVF treatments from the start."

"Yeah."

I looked down and noticed blood P looked down too.

"No no I can't lose my baby."

"You're not."

I called 911 then I got Bully he didn't waste no time getting over to P Dave stopped recording and walked over to me. The EMTs arrived they began to check P and ask questions that's my best friend so I'm crying as I'm watching from a distance. Once P was gone with the EMTs and Bully right behind them. Everyone looked at me and Dave knowing that we need to go.

"Thank all of you for coming out and celebrating Kaarim's arrival were very appreciative of all of the gifts and the love that we received today."

"Now it's time to wait on his arrival," Dave said.

We said thank you once more our parents told us that they was going to handle everything we walked out of the venue going to Dave Range Rover Dave called Bully to get the name of the hospital.