Thirty-One

1 week later

Dejah
I had just finished up with a customer when I was called over by a woman I made my way over to where she was.

"Do you need help with something?"

"Yes but it's nothing from the store."

"Umm okay."

"Do you have time to talk?"

"Crissy can you handle everything out here for me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Thanks."

Crissy nodded I told the woman to follow behind me. We walked down the hall and to my office I opened the door and walked in and the woman followed behind me closing the door behind her.

"I know you're wondering what you need my help in," the woman asked as I sat down behind my desk and she sat in the chair in front of my desk.

"Yes."

"I'm Daisha Jones your little sister

"I'm Daisha Jones your little sister."

"Come again?"

"I'm your little sister."

"No I'm the only child."

"Mama said you would say that so let me tell you how I came about."

"No I want to hear it from our mama."

"She's telling dad and I wanted to tell you."

I sighed.

"Okay."

"I'm a year younger then you my birthday is just before yours so we're the same age until you turn 24 in December."

"Continue."

"So a year after you was born daddy met mama again but didn't recognize her because she didn't have any hair and he thought she was dead so at the time it didn't phase him. They slept together and the condom broke dad left the next morning heading back to the states," I cut Daisha off.

"How did dad find mama because Sanaa wouldn't let her leave?"

"Mama actually snuck out."

"She didn't tell me that."

"Yeah I know she told me."

"So how did she hide the pregnancy from Sanaa?"

"Sanaa stayed in the states for 3 years because daddy was starting to get suspicious."

"So you was with mama for 3 years?"

"Yeah until she got in touch with our auntie Aleesha and I stayed with her up until I got 18."

"Oh wow."

"Here's the proof of my birth certificate," Daisha went in her purse and handed me her birth certificate and everything checks out.

"You're really my sister."

"Yeah I am you also have a niece and nephew."

"How old is my niece?"

"She's 1 she'll be 2 on the 19th."

"That's in 3 days."

"I know that's why I want you there."

"Definitely and I'll bring Kairi."

"You have a daughter?"

"No it's my boyfriend Dave's daughter I'm pregnant actually."

"Ayee your nephew will have a play date."

"Yes he will."

I checked the time.

"It's time for me to take my lunch break we can finish this conversation over lunch."

"Okay."

I grabbed my purse and car keys we walked out of my office I locked the door and we walked back to the front. I told Crissy I was taking my lunch break and I'll be back.

Later that day

Dave
I had just put Kairi down for her nap, it took me a long time to get her to go to sleep cause she's used to Dee putting her to sleep. I made my way downstairs and to the living room seeing a woman sitting next to Dee.

"Hey babe," Dee said.

"Baby I promise I didn't cheat on you I don't know who she is," I spoke.

"I know Dave."

"I'm Daisha, Dejah's little sister."

"Huh?"

"It's a long story babe I'll tell you later where's Kairi," Dee said looking around.

"Her little ass is sleep."

"She gave you a hard time with falling asleep."

"Yeah she did," I said as I sat next to Dee.

"Babe me and Daisha are going house shopping tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Her boyfriend is coming into town and I want you to go get him and their kids from the airport."

"Okay have you been resting?"

"Yes I have babe."

"Alright."

"How's your stomach?"

"Good I think I was just constipated I feel hella better."

"Eww we didn't want to hear that."

"My fault."

"Dave are you excited to be a daddy again?"

"I am hopefully she's having my son."

"No she's having a girl."

"Nah."

"Wanna bet?"

"How much we talking?"

"No money if I'm right you and my boyfriend Josiah will have to babysit the kids for 2 weeks while me and my sister go on a trip and you have to pay for the trip."

"Okay."

"I'm having a gender reveal so we won't know the sex."

"Alright."

Me and Daisha shook on it even though we just met I like her already she's like a little sister already since I don't have any sisters.