Fifty-Two

2 months later— May 23, 2019

Dejah
My baby boy is officially two months and he has his first doctor's appointment today which means he gotta get his shots. Dave walked into our room and looked over at the bed.

"My boy was up before I left to take Kai over to my parents house what you did to my mans," I glanced up at Dave from my vanity mirror.

"I changed him then I fed him and like always he falls asleep while eating."

"Oh."

"Go get dressed."

"I will I need to talk to you."

"Wassup."

I fixed my edges then I turned to Dave.

"I think we should look into preschools for Kai in August."

"Okay but forreal Dave go get dressed I'm about to pack Kaarim diaper bag," I applied my lip gloss then I stood up.

"I am but babe."

"What Dave?"

"You gon give me some pussy tonight you've been cleared by Dr. Nina."

"Nope Kaarim gets his shots today and he's going to be cranky."

Dave groaned and walked into the closet I laughed and walked out of our room going over to Kaarim room I picked up his diaper bag and began to put what I needed in his bag. I zipped up his bag and made my way down the stairs I turned on the light and walked over to the refrigerator I grabbed a few of Kaarim breastmilk storage bags and I got a few bottles off of the bottle rack. I poured the milk in each bottles then I placed two in the bottle warmer and turned it on. Dave walked in holding Kaarim.

"Getting his bottles ready?"

"Yeah I want us to stop and get something to eat after his appointment."

"Alright."

The warmer beeped I got the two bottles out I placed the nipples and caps on and placed them on the side of the bag I grabbed the last two bottles and placed them in the warmer and turned it on. The warmer beeped I took the bottles out and placed the nipples and caps on I put them two beside the other two bottles my wallet is in Kaarim diaper bag.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep."

I grabbed the diaper bag placing it on my shoulder we walked out of the kitchen going down the hall to the garage I opened the garage door and turned on the light.

"We're taking the Rolls today babe."

"Alright."

I grabbed the Rolls Royce keys I walked over to it and unlocked the doors I placed Kaarim bag in the backseat and got in Dave opened the other backseat door and placed Kaarim in his car seat and strapped him down I closed the back door and placed my seatbelt on.

"Sexy ass."

"Dave get in the car."

"Gimme kiss first," Dave was leaned all over Kaarim car seat I kissed him.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Dave closed the back door and got opened the front door he got in and started up his Rolls Royce and opened the garage doors. I hope I don't cry when Kaarim gets his first shots today.

Tribeca Pediatrics

Dave
I parked and got out I opened the back door unstrapping Kaarim car seat I zipped up the car seat cover and lifted the handle. I got the car seat out and closed the back door I walked over to the other back door I opened the door and Dee got out along with Kaarim diaper bag. I locked my car doors and we walked up to the building I opened the door allowing Dee to walk in and I followed behind her. I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down placing Kaarim car seat on the floor next to me while Dee signed Kaarim in. Dee walked over to me with a clipboard she sat next to me and sat the diaper bag in the chair next to her. Kaarim began to whine I unzipped his car cover and unstrapped him.

"When was the last time he ate?"

"Bout 15 minutes ago you probably gotta change him because I changed him before he ate."

"Alright."

Dee pauses from filling out his papers she went in the diaper bag she handed me a diaper and wipes along with his changing pad I got Kaarim out of the car seat I stood up and walked into the bathroom I closed the door I walked over to the changing table I pulled it down then I placed the wipes and diaper on the table I opened the changing pad and placed it down on the table.

After changing Kaarim I walked out of the bathroom and sat back down next to Dee who was scrolling on her phone.

"You finished filling out his paperwork?"

"Yeah it wasn't that hard to do babe."

"I know that."

I handed Dee the wipes and changing pad then I bent down and placed Kaarim back in his car seat I strapped him back down.

"Kaarim Brewster," the nurse said as she stood at the door.

I stood up with the car seat Dee stood up with the diaper bag and walked over to the door I followed behind her. We walked into the side room where the weight scale was I unstrapped Kaarim from his car seat and took him out.

"Dad if you would strip Kaarim down to his diaper please."

I nodded and with the help from Dee we got Kaarim undressed I handed him to the nurse and she checked his weight, head circumference and vitals.

"He's definitely growing at the right pace keep him his diaper so when Dr. Whittek comes in she can examine him."

"Okay."

I handed Dee one of Kaarim blankets from his diaper bag she picked him up and covered him  up we followed behind the nurse out of the side room going down the hall to one of the patient rooms.