forty

Ryland's POV

*Three Weeks Later*

(best jump-cut of 2017)

"Shane!" I exclaimed, holding out the 'ane' part. "Stop stealing all blankets"

I once again yanked back the blanket and let it rest over my shoulder as Shane let out a little giggle. I stared him down as he wiggled his eyebrows, earning a laugh from me. He then went back to entertaining himself with a stick that was on the ground. 

"You're not suppose to be staring at that, Shaney" I said, taking away the stick and throwing it. "You're suppose to be staring up at the stars with me."

"But the stars aren't as pretty as you are, and that stick did nothing to you meanie" Shane joked. 

"Whatever, please look at the stars with me?" I begged, grabbing his hand.

"Fine, only for you and because this is my last night with you" Shane whispered.

The forest were were sitting in was lonely and no one really walked through it. The forest wasn't anything near scary at night, there was just too many trees honestly. The forest was a place that Shane and I found last week and we've came everyday ever since, it was just a beautiful sight to our eyes. 

"Do you know if you'll be doing full-time or part-time schooling?" I asked him, squeezing his hand just a bit.

"My parents are saying I should take full-time that way I can come back earlier, but I'm just scared to leave." He said, not making eye contact with me.

"Why? Chicago is going to treat you good, and you're going to have a great time at the university" I said to him. 

"I know, but I won't see you, my parents, my friends, not anyone. I don't know, I just don't want to go" Shane mumbled.  "I just want to stay here with you forever."

"Shane, I know it's going to be hard but you can't just let your dream die because of us. You'll always see us on your breaks and holidays, and there will not be a day that goes by that we won't think about you" I explained.

He nodded, and I smiled. I grabbed his cheek and brought his face closer to mine and connecting our lips. He kissed back, wrapping his arms about my waist. The blanket fell off the both of our shoulders as I pushed him down on the ground slowly. Shane's arms then wrapped around my neck as his hands played with my back of my hair.

I licked his bottom lip as he then opened his mouth, granting my entrance. Our tongues touched and fought for dominance, resulting in me winning. I then started to feel Shane roam his hands around my body as I moved my lips onto his neck. I placed scattered kisses around his neck, trying to find his spot. 

He then let out a tiny moan, making me smirk against him. I sucked on his neck, leaving as many marks as I could as he continued to moan quietly. I slowly started to grind against him, feeling him harden as I continued. He grasped onto my shirt, grabbing handfuls of it into his hands. I then reached down to his pant button as he then stopped me.

"N-Not here, l-let's go home f-first" He stuttered out, still holding onto my wrists.

"Why? No one's here and I doubt anyone would be able to hear us" I said, trying to get things on with.