Chapter 10

I stared in the mirror as I went back and forth with my thoughts. Tonight, Shawn and I were going out to meet up with Zane and Logan at the La Fiesta restaurant. It was a Mexican restaurant that we usually have our double dates at. The food was always great, and the drinks were even better since they always had deals on their margaritas.

The only reason I am going is because of the love I have for Mexican food. Trust me I don't want to be anywhere near Logan, but for Shawn's sake I am going to try and work out our differences. There is no guarantee all will be forgiven though.

Oh, and supposedly Foxy shady ass is meeting up with us as well. I don't even want to be in the same room as her, but I need to know what the hell is her problem. She has tried me too many times and I will not accept it the third time. I will be like those girls on them reality TV shows and throw my damn drink in her face. She's not about to sit up here constantly disrespecting me as if she knows me or something.

"Don't let anyone piss you off tonight." I said giving myself a prep talk. I don't need to allow anyone to get under my skin regardless of how much I dislike them.

"You ready to go?" Shawn asked coming into the bathroom He was dressed in all black, with an army Bape hat as his accessories and cream Reeboks on his feet.

I nodded my head instead of giving him a verbal answer. I just wanted to get this over with. I was starving so the only thing was on my mind was getting some food in my system. I could care less about anything else.

"Bey, you are not about to wear that hat." Shawn said with a frown. I was putting the last touches on my outfit and I thought a hat would look cute with my outfit.

"You don't think I look cute?"

"Yea without the damn hat." I rolled my eyes and walked passed him keeping the hat on my head. I looked cute and casual.

I went downstairs to the kitchen where I knew Lexi would be at

I went downstairs to the kitchen where I knew Lexi would be at. She was fixing Angel, her and Michael something to eat. If I didn't feel some type of way about Michael I would have gushed and made a joke about them looking like a cute little family. But I will forever have this vibe about Michael being a sneaky little boy especially since he has done nothing but played with Lexi's heart and feelings. I don't see how she could constantly take him back, but that's never here or there.

"BB!" Angel yelled when she saw me making my way over to her. My baby was still sick, but she was feeling a bit better.

I placed a bunch of kisses on her cheek, I love my baby girl so much.

When I was done loving on Angel, I looked up to give her mother my attention. "I came down here to let you know, Shawn and I are about to leave."

"Okay have fun." She said without looking at me. Her attitude has been terrible all day. She hasn't said anything to anyone and when someone did say something to her she responded all nonchalant.