Chapter 37

The first day of the new year and I am already loving 2029

The first day of the new year and I am already loving 2029. Well I'm saying that right now because I am drunk as fuck, but still I am claiming this year will be one for the books.

It's too many exciting things happening this year, plus all the new blessings that are going to be happening for my family. We have been through so much hell the last year that it's only right that we get a peace of mind for the new year.

I slowly took a sip of my Moscow Mule as I watch the crowd enjoy themselves. Currently the DJ was playing some song that was for the "twerkers." I was too damn old to know who the artist was or even to shake my ass like I was in my early twenties, so I'm just holding up the wall while sipping on my drink.

Actually, I have my back against Shawn's. He had his arms wrapped around my waist as we both enjoyed the music and the vibe together. He hadn't drunk as much as me, but I think it has to do with the fact he knew someone has to be the responsible one in the group. Naomi and Logan were beyond fucked up. More so Naomi than Logan but still those bitches had one too many drinks. Naomi had brought a guy she has been talking to for a couple of months along on this Vegas trip and I guess sis wanted to live her best fucking life. She's been drinking like a fish and having sex like a manic since we've been here, but that's what a vacation is all about.

Getting fucked up and fucked on when you're with your significant other.

Logan has been enjoying herself as well which I am happy about. This vacation was intended for both her and Shawn to let go all that bullshit that happened with that demon bitch and try their best to move on from all the heartache and pain she had put them through. It seems like they have. Logan hasn't said much about her or even stop and have a depressing moment either since we've been in Vegas.

And in fact, once the clock struck 12 and the entire club yelled out "Happy New Year" Logan and Naomi and their men horny asses left Shawn and I. We all took three shots together then they asses was gone. Too horny to wait I guess.

"You ready to go?" Shawn whispered in my ear breaking me from my train of thoughts. I kept my eyes focused on the crowd as I slowly shook my head no. I may be a little drunk, but I wasn't done drinking.

"I'm still enjoying myself but if you want to then we can go."

"Naw ion wanna stop your fun. I was just asking cuz truthfully I was just ready to go so that I could fuck you into a coma." I turned my head to the side, so I could eye him. He gave me a seductive look while biting his lip. Can't even lie I was horny now. "I'm just saying ma. You know it ain't nothing like bringing in the new year with some good sex, but Ima chill out though."

"Why would you tell me you want to fuck me in a coma then say you're going to chill out. I'm horny now." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"You claim you ain't ready to go so why ruin your fun." I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my head back around.