Chapter 17

I can't sleep for nothing.

I've been tossing and turning so much to the point I just got up from the bed and went down to the living room.

It's three in the morning and there is so much on my mind right now. Do I wake Shawn and Lexi up and curse them out for being disrespectful or do I let them sleep and do it when they wake up?

Or do I give them the silent treatment to let them know I am far too hurt and disappointed to even say anything to them.

I don't know what to say or do, but I do know I am tired of crying. Shawn really played me for a fool and it hurts so much that he didn't think he would get caught up. Don't he know what's done in the dark will always come to the light.

I just hate that he tried to get me to bond with this bitch. That's what really pisses me off. How can he think that getting his wife to be friends with his jump off would work out? Never in a million years would I be okay with being friends with someone he was once intimate with rather it was a one night stand or not. Shit would have never happened.

I wiped the falling tears from my face and sighed. I want to leave the house so badly and go over my mother's, but I don't want to tell her what's going on in my marriage. At least not yet. I just want to go over there and cry myself to sleep in my old bedroom then wake up as if all of this was one big ass nightmare.

But unfortunately, life doesn't work like that.

Getting up from the couch I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the Hennessey from the fridge and pour myself a shot. The only way I can numb this pain right now and help me sleep is some liquor. I don't want alcohol to be my solution but this is the only thing I want to vent to right now.

Because I was sober when I got home the taste of the liquor made me jitter. But the second shot was way smoother to me.

As I was pouring myself another shot, I heard someone's footsteps. I knew it had to be either Shawn or Lexi or maybe even Blue. Sometimes that little girl sneaks out her room to come into the kitchen to get some cookies. But the footsteps were a bit heavy, so I wouldn't be a surprise if it's Shawn.

I heavily rolled my eyes when I saw that I was correct. He put his back against the wall without saying anything to me. I could feel his eyes on me as he watched me down my shot.

"You got out of bed just to drink?" I heard him ask. Ignoring him, I poured my fourth shot. I'm definitely going to be sleeping good tonight. "So, you rather drink then talk this out?"

I sighed and counted backwards from 10. I wasn't trying to lose my temper, but seeing him in my face, knowing he lied to me, and him being so calm about this was pissing me off all over again.

I felt the tears coming and trust they were not sad tears either.

"Bey, baby" His voice went from being all calm to sounding all concern. I guess he saw my tears. He tried to walk over to me, but I held my hand up to let him know to come no further. "Beyoncé you're over there crying, don't you want me to comfort you? "