Chapter 26

"So you mean to tell me you think this shit is okay? That you can pull some bullshit like this!" I yelled out to Foxy while showing her the picture that Ty sent me. "Why the fuck would you think it was okay to pretend like you were Stephanie?"

Foxy didn't say anything. She just held her head down and kept on crying talking about she sorry. "Naw sorry don't mean shit from your hoe ass. I trusted you and you did my dirty." I was about to walk out her apartment, but she quickly got up to stop me.

"Please Jay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I was drunk as well last night and—

"Shut the fuck up!" I told her and pushed her away from me. "You knew what the fuck you was doing and the sad part is you had to wait until I was completely gone off the liquor to do so. You are one nasty bitch Foxy." I was always taught to never put my hands on a woman, but I swear I want to beat Foxy ass one good time.

"You were always flaunting those other girls in my face, hurting my feelings as if you didn't care. You knew how I felt about you Jay."

"Bitch are you delusional?" I was asking a very serious question. "You knew damn well I didn't see you no more than a damn friend. How many times will I have to tell you that shit."

"But why?" she asked, wiping her tears. "What is it about me that you didn't like? Am I not attractive, not thick enough, or is it because I'm darker than majority of the girls you been with?"

"The fuck" I said with a frown "You know damn well that your skin color ain't the issue. And you know for damn sure I don't have a type and will date whomever I am attracted to. But look I am done explaining myself to you. Don't call me, don't write me, don't even speak to my fucking family. You are one sick ass person and I don't want shit else to do with you. You betrayed me worse than any motherfucka that has ever crossed me."

"Jay" she cried out my name thinking it was going to do something. All I could see was a fucking whore in front of me. She no longer had my respect as my sister, my friend or even as a woman.

I looked at her one last time before shaking my head and opening the door and leaving. I could hear her crying loudly, calling my name for me to come back, but I ignored her. This bitch could rot in hell for all I care.

Slowly opening my eyes, I let out a long and dramatic sigh. Why am I dreaming about the day I confronted Foxy? Why can't I just get this shit out my head and move on.

Groaning, I unwrapped my arms from Bey so that I could turn around to reach for my phone. It was still dark outside so I knew it was the middle of the night.

4:30 am was the time I read. Damn I only been asleep for like an hour. I didn't go to bed til like 3 something and now I am waking back up because of some bullshit I am dreaming about.

Tossing the covers back, I went into the bathroom to release myself.

After taking care of my business and washing my hands, I stared at myself through the bathroom mirror.