Chapter 14

"Heifer, I did not take you serious when you text us last week saying you wanted to take a pole dancing class." Naomi said.

"I don't know why you didn't take me serious. I sent y'all the screenshot of the place, the day and time of the class, and how much it cost." I responded while stretching my legs out.

I had signed Logan, Naomi, and myself up at the Pole Experience Dance studio. It was a 45-minute drive from my house, but from the way the instructor explained to me how she taught her lessons the drive may be worth it.

I decided we take the Pole Chronicles course that's on Tuesdays at 8pm because of all the things we learn in this class. I don't plan on spending too much time with this course because I already know somethings and I am hella flexible. But there is nothing wrong with learning new tricks and routine to spice it up in the bedroom.

I plan to give Shawn one hell of a performance for his birthday.

"You know Bey's a freak, I'm surprise she even needs this class." Logan said giving her two cents. "I never forget that time you bragged about how you guys did multiple positions in the car. I knew then your nasty self was capable of doing anything."

I chuckled at that memory. Shawn and I were horny as hell that day. We didn't have the patience to drive back home and wait until the kids were sleep, to have sex. So, we decided after we went out for dinner to drive to a local park and have sex in the back seat of Shawn's car. That's when I discovered how flexible I was because y'all know how uncomfortable it can get trying to get one off while having minimal leg room.

Before I could even respond the instructor finally came in and flashed us a big smile. "Well, hello ladies, you guys look ready to bring out y'all inner stripper." She joked while reaching out her hand for us to shake. All three of us got up and introduced ourselves. This was a private session, so it was just us.

"Alright so my name is, Kimmie and you all know I will be your instructor for this course. So, before we get started I have to asked have any of you guys ever taken a pole class before?" We all shook our heads no. "That's fine, this class is for all levels so regardless if you guys are a beginner you can still be able to pick up the moves I am going to teach you."

"But before we began all that, let's do some warm up." Kimmie got in front of us to demonstrate the first exercise she wanted us to do.

We did all the basic warm ups to help us stretch and loosen the tension in our bones so that we wouldn't be so tense when doing these routines. Once that was done, she went over to where her stereo was looked and began to play some music.

"It's always a great thing to play some sensual music to help motivate you with the dances. Makes you feel empowered." She informed us.

"I'm going to do something simple for you guys to observe then I am going to go over the dance moves slowly so that y'all can catch on." We nodded our heads and watch her walk over to one of the poles.