Alpha

Three girls, or wolves, playfully fought in the huge yard. It was a beautiful Sunday morning. It was just another regular day of playing in the heat, yet things weren't so normal anymore. Her life would never be the same, for the worse or better. One girl then came to a stop, completely exhausted.

"SinB, how do you never get tired?" Sowon asked as she panted.

"Because I'm the alpha, remember?" SinB flashed her red eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, the true alpha." She gave SinB a look of annoyance.

"I know, I didn't kill to get these eyes."

"Ok no need to brag." She rolled her eyes.

"Jealous now are we?" SinB smirked.

"Why would she need to be jealous when she has me?" Eunha asked, wrapping her arms around Sowon.

"You're not much."

"Hey!" Sowon slapped her arm.

"We are meant to be, we both even have blue eyes." Eunha said, wiping the sweat off her forehead. She was messing around with SinB, not realizing she was about to turn it into some lecture.

"You both have blue eyes because you guys are both a Beta." SinB looked at her like she's stupid.

"Pardon?" Eunha raised an eyebrow. She allowed SinB to continue explaining what the color of eyes meant although she already knew what it meant. She was just trying to waste her time.

"Remember? Yellow eyes mean Omega, blue eyes mean Beta, and red eyes mean Alpha."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot. I guess I'm just so in love with Sowon." Eunha pecked her on the cheek.

"Ew!" SinB made puking noises.

"Hey, one day you will fall in love."

"Oh yeah? With who?"

"Oh you know who." Eunha grinned.

"Oh, no. We're just friends."

"A lot of people who have been friends forever end up together." Sowon stated the obvious.

"That's only in the movies." SinB scoffed.

"Nuh uh!" Eunha begged to differ.

"Mhm."

"How long have you two even been friends?" Sowon questioned.

"When I moved into my house."

"How long ago was that?"

"I was like 2 I think."

"And now you're both 16 you guys have been friends for 14 years! You guys definitely have a chance together!" Eunha excitedly clapped her hands together.

"No. Plus, Yerin is dating Yuju, and I don't even like Yerin like that okay? So just drop it." SinB seemed to be getting annoyed now. Maybe it's because she knew she had no chance with Yerin.